SYN Inline Ashcatcher

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mkurucar, Feb 16, 2009.

1. syns cost more because they are very good quality. theyre main lathe worker used to be the big man at illadelph. thats why they have shit like a 26 arm tree perc tube thats 200mm around. if you hold a spork inline and then hold a syn inline youll laugh. plus the spork has like 5 pretty crappy shaped slots, syn usually puts atleast 11, and theyre clean ass cuts.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    syn is more legit than most of the companies out there. they just dont have the popularity yet. their welds look better than any ive ever seen (including roor).

2. thats so sick, fat mike is KILLIN i with the new SYN line!!!! +rep

3. How much was that piece tsp? I want one :p

4. lmao blue rat is NOT anywhere near little 5, nor is cheshire bridge rd. but either way its an ill shop, they have some of the headiest glass in atlanta, and theyre way lower profile than 42, which i like

5. which one? the inline ashcatcher was around $200. that little semi sherlock piece was like $150

6. #26 mkurucar, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009

the dudes up there are cool as hell too. when i went in to get the inline, it stank of weed haha. they just lit up some incense sticks when we came it. the guy that answered my questions was really helpful as well.

edit: and in relation to where i live, blue rat is very close to little five points haha

7. here some new picks i took of the inline with a new slide i just picked up.

Attached Files:

8. Ugh, my local shop had one of those for $150 but I didn't buy it and now of course its gone. :(

+Rep on the pickup

9. not crazy about the way it's put together, but nice pickup nonetheless

10. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IyM_CvCdpI"]YouTube - SYN showerhead with inline perc ashcatcher[/ame]

my buddy's new toy

11. Figured I would put mine on here

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. dude that's sick. what kind of down-stem is that and whats the measurement. he's gotta get one custom made. and i noticed helix at the bottom, my helix is my favorite possession in the world.

13. Its an Elevate that I took from my Roor straight. I'll have to measure it. Yea the Helix kicks ass I have pics in my sig.