SYN Double Showerhead

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Cannabis 420, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Been lookin at it for awhile and really wanted a piece with some work to it but you cant really go wrong with all the diffusion

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 blackbur, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2010
    sweet toob..milkshot?..milkvid i wanna see how that bubbles.

edit-..i think theres a long human hair in your bowl..

3. i never really was a fan of stemless bongs, but that one looks cool

4. sick tube man. lets see a milk video!

5. They look WEIRD.

6. very nice now lets see a Milk!

7. i love this shit its what i want

8. was this the 9mm that was on alt?
    I almost bought that sucker...nice tube bro

9. Very nice I have the mini single showerhead and I love it. Switch out the stock slide for a disk diffused one and really get that bad boy bubblin'.:):bongin:

10. How much was that? Sick pick up

11. i cant even follow how it works:confused: hahaha.how does it get to shower head #2? i need a milk shot to clarify. sounds sick though:hello::hello::hello:

12. #12 Cannabis 420, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2010
    Im gonna work on the Milkvid today, as for how it works its pretty insane the smoke funnels down from the downstem and flows into the first showerhead then around theoutside of the second one and then up through the middle of the second one and then through the splash guard it hits so smooth. The next addition to it is either gonna be a 8 or 12 arm Trashcan, and then some Hefe love for the slide.

oh forgot i scooped it for 500 and just after getting it found out that SYN was shut down by the fire marshall yesterday and may possibly not be blowing glass for awhile.

13. Very Sick Piece! I would love to hit this thing. +rep

14. That hair in your bowl made me physically cringe... :(

Fucking sick piece though :hello: I will not be picking up a double shower cap any time soon, but I have had my eye on these syn pieces for a while.

15. this piece is so incredibly perfect its way worth the money

16. Congrats on the pickup, looks real nice. I'm glad I read through and saw this news, though - was considering SYN vs. Roor for a new tube this fall. Looks like my decision just got a whole lot easier. Too bad, though, SYN seemed to really be picking up and putting out some awesome designs

17. LOL... I have smoked bud with red hairs in it, but you are taking it to a whole new level!

18. haha ya sorry about the hair guys it came out before ignition. but when i took the picture i didnt realize it was their and its actually a good bud shot for a stock 18-55 lens.

anyway heres a shitty milk i took on my webcam plus some shots of this very nice Sensi Star im milkin right now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Hey man nice tube, I was thinking about grabbing the exact same one myself.

I just got some questions about it if you don't mind;

Do the water levels in the showerhead fall into eachother? Are you constantly having to fix the water levels in the Showerheads?

Is there initial drag, or does it stay draggy throughout the whole hit?

How are the construction of SYN glass? Solid joints, solid welds, thickness?

Thank you in advance

20. That's so fucking complex that I'm confused.