Symbols Needed

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by sinndios, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Watts good city;
    I'm planning on getting some tattoos, small and simple. So i figured I'd get tats of symbols, it's easy and has meaning to it. I've searched the net for hours with nothing to show for it; it's a known fact alot of stoners are spiritual. So I figured I'd check you heads for what I'm looking for.
    The first symbol I'm looking for is the symbol for Sin, this is the main one for it represents my lifestyle. The second tattoo but equally meaningful is the symbol for lone, me being a person who rather hit shit solo, then be in groups. The third was the symbol for elements but I found that just now so let's just cross that out; fourth, the symbol for knowledge which is the pinnacle of all life. And fifth the symbol for death; and the symbol for strength.
    I really appreciated anyone who takes the time to help me find these, +rep, and thanks in advance. This shit really means alot to me- PEACE city:D

2. C'mon anyone???

3. So do you want a symbol of sin that is fading? Or do you want a symbol that stresses that sin is acceptable, necessary, and/or normal? As for being alone, maybe something like an island? For knowledge, I would suggest maybe a mouth or eyes. For death, maybe a cigarette, maybe a fluoride molecule. And for strength, perhaps a man crying.

4. Yeah, you're going to have to get used to this forum... :p We take forever to respond here. ;)

5. nah sin is something i've accepted and live with, so nothing faded. im doing this shit myself lol so i want it to be perfect before i start but if you guys got any other ideas im all ears; as i said this is very important to me.

6. I have no clue what for Sin, some one told me a Apple but that's not something I want on me. For knowledge maybe Eyes but I want it all to flow so it looks more like a sentence then symbols stacked together ykno?

7. the symbol for death is a peace sign without the circle around it, the symbol for life is an upside down peace sign, but if you got that tattoo'd on you people will think your a member of the national alliance (white supremacist organization)

just look for runes, life rune death rune etc.

8. well if its symbols you need, here you go:
    [​IMG]
    personally I prefer the rightways swastika, has such a powerful meaning and people easily confuse it so you can be quick to call them ignorant bigots

9. That sounds like something you might do.