Sydney Hook Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by hatintu, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys...im in sydney for the new year and im dying for something green...if anyone can help me out id really appreciate it...thanks

2. brace for getting banned copper

3. #3 Blutteufel, Dec 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2008
    Are people getting stupider, or did they rewrite the rules in Arabic?

4. yeah man...an american cop is gonna go to australia and try to bust someone...its just stupid...even if it was an australian posing as an american to bust someone...still stupid...im not even sure cops are that smart...and you definantly arent

5. #5 Reinstate Mary, Dec 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2008
    Blutteufel...Why would you give the second part to that question, the reality is that people are getting stupid, but then again if the thread starter was serious and really just wanted to score some bud then this would be a fairly smart place to go, because there is a lot more between him and a cop on the internet then a cop face to face, i bring up the face to face as a referral to the other option that said person may have, and not only just the cushion factor, but hey theres a lot of people talking bout green stuff on this web site.

But, disagreeably, in a sad reality I would have to agree with the charismatic gesture that you made in the way of letting this person know that their responsibility to the community is to keep that sort of talky talky away from here.

But I have to ask a question of the community, and by all means shoot me down (figuratively of course), How is it that this community of smokers cant talk about the sale of it? I mean it doesn't just materialize. I can only see if its for the pertection of the smokers from the coppers(pardon the pun), and futher more how can we pass up the old homage, A friend in need is a friend indeed?

6. Wow, where did that come from? I don't think you fully understand the situation, man.

7. canberra is where it's at !

8. its 2 things, I just took a "defencitory" side but not devils advocit at any rate so i would urge you to not take it personl its the governtment trying to keep me from something i love you know, and its ismz almost inwerd but i thought them out in rants, Gottta stay clean of mind you dig, but they are some real issues at the same time.

and im fukkin tired and i was way too lazy to put all that thought somewhere elce because it just came oout, liek out rage that we cuddnt do things such as that on this webside(hipocracy almost?)

I relize that thats alot to put but dam, idk whhere to put it at man......could i grab a bone?
    not joint cas we can't infer that sort of shit here.

9. Shit, dude, I think you should lie down for a while; you sound really fucked up.

10. Basically, the rules indicate that discussion of dealing, or asking for hookups, is ABSOLUTELY prohibited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.