Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sydney, Australia pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by farquit, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Picked up from Liverpool area of sydney. Smells sweet, with a musky undertone.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks pretty nice,:hello: how does it taste?

3. That looks like some fire man. Wish I could get this kind of quality.

4. This is my usual pickup 320 an occa..
    smokes a bit harsh, sort of earthy woody taste on the exhale, fluffy white ash..
    smoked a 5g blunt of this the day I picked up with a couple of mates.. one of them gave up less than 1/4 of the way through lmao.. then 2 of us finished it.
    I was in another world that day.. lol

5. lookin good.

6. gotta love the Sydney hydro :) some good stuff.
    Picked up some from the city area last week that looks similar :D

7. super dank.

8. dank on the barbie.

9. I'm flying into Sydney coming up on super bowl sunday! Can't wait to smoke some of their herbs

10. Yeah, just dont buy from asians.. thats my rule in sydney lol.

11. haha I have bought from a Korean dude before, was pretty good shit!!!
    Just look at the stuff u buy, yu'll be fine buying from anyone as long as they're not bums.

12. I know of a few asians in south west syd area that spray their gear, so i just steer clear.

as for bums yeah man dont go to redfern lol

13. Looks great man also bet the 5g blunt was reeeeeal nice

14. Yeah.. I was planning on getting a quarter in it, I stuck 2 blunt wraps together and rolled a mad fat blunt, but I couldn't fit the other 2gs in it.. was dissapointed about it for like half a second, once we fired that thing up I forgot all about it lol

15. lol are there a lot of asians in oz? overflow from china i guess.... i think they've been shipping mobs of them to vegas as well.

totally joking, not that racist lol.... bud looks good man.

16. I was sitting on the train with my girlfriend in south west sydney the other day, and I looked around and said.. I am the only white person in this train carriage.. she is lebanese, she was like... "oh my god..." I thought I was about to get in trouble for being racist, lol..
    Then she was like, you're so right... ahh haha. Thats pretty much what its like in a lot of areas of sydney now.. not just asians. indians and lebanese and it goes on and on.

17. Nom nom. Look's extra-terrestrial dog, ya dig? Wish I was in your feet right now, das' dank! :smoke:

18. haha so true man, bloody redfern, I heard theys ell their shit in aluminium foil instead of zipper bags xD

19. Damn, please tell me I will be able to find bud at Univeristy of Newcastle.

20. lmao, foil is heaps cheaper y0!

I have seen weed sold wrapped in bus tickets and old bank receipts n shit... bahahah.. the city man, fuck the city... lmao