Swords

Discussion in 'General' started by alaska, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Has anyone here seen the zombie tools website? Or held one of their blades? I ordered the backwoods bone machete, can't wait tell it arrives. Just wanted to share with anyone who also might like swords. Four guys making 100% American made weapons that are made for some abuse! They have a video of them on YouTube cutting the hood of a truck in half along with lots of other stuff. Worth checking out if your interested in blades! I also own two Katanas and a VA long sword :)

2. "thats s-words!"

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHno62B6c7w&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Mongol. Part one. [english subtitled] Genghis Khan - YouTube[/ame]

These dudes would obliterate zombies.

4. i want one.....soon as i get a job

5. Sword fighters! Sword is a weird word...

6. This is the blade I'm picking up, gonna do some custom work to the scabbard like the 2ed pic.

Attached Files:

7. it'd be cool to have a big medieval longsword. can you get those legally?

8. [quote name='"thezool"']it'd be cool to have a big medieval longsword. can you get those legally?[/quote]

I have a long sword, that can be two hand or one. I buy my swords most of the time from sword buys guide. Com. Here's a pic off the site of my sword.
    Guess it depends on the state you live in, or country if it's legal. I go for walks and carry my sword lol! Stoner with a sword and his dog, good times

Attached Files:

9. Found a pretty sick sword a few years back while walking through the dunes a few miles from my house in a drunken stupor. It was in the back of some old beaten down car on flats in the woods, so being shitfaced I smashed the window and found a sword and a flare gun, pawned off the sword and bought a half of some dank and my friend shot the flare gun off in his back yard later that night (again in a drunken stupor) and almost lit his neighbors house on fire. :bongin: Goooood times. :bolt:

10. [quote name='"Bluntman00"']Found a pretty sick sword a few years back while walking through the dunes a few miles from my house in a drunken stupor. It was in the back of some old beaten down car on flats in the woods, so being shitfaced I smashed the window and found a sword and a flare gun, pawned off the sword and bought a half of some dank and my friend shot the flare gun off in his back yard later that night (again in a drunken stupor) and almost lit his neighbors house on fire. :bongin: Goooood times. :bolt:[/quote]

Lol, sounds like an interesting night!

11. Yeah it was pretty crazy really, I had to run over into his neighbors back yard at like 2 in the morning and stomp out this ring of fire that was forming right next to their back porch. The kid who shot the flare was too much of a bitch to go do it himself, and when he eventually tried to follow me he tripped and fell face first trying to jump over their stone wall at night. Damn we were shitted. :hello:

12. [quote name='"Bluntman00"']Yeah it was pretty crazy really, I had to run over into his neighbors back yard at like 2 in the morning and stomp out this ring of fire that was forming right next to their back porch. The kid who shot the flare was too much of a bitch to go do it himself, and when he eventually tried to follow me he tripped and fell face first trying to jump over their stone wall at night. Damn we were shitted. :hello:[/quote]

Man lucky you had enough sense to put out the fire, your buddy sounds like he would of let the house catch on fire!