swopping environments

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by eyeslikedonuts, Sep 26, 2007.

1. 'Sup guys :wave:. i got a question for u guys. Does it stress MJ when u bring them outdoor to soak up sun for 7 hrs and bring them in, before kids get home from school, and put them under cfls for 11 hrs. I know i dont have many lumens in my closet so i thought the sun would give em a lit'l more energy. Thanks in advance for the input. Peace, e :bongin:

2. Good question, i was wondering that myself.Keep doing it and take note of any changes like stretching, stunted growth....Im guessing here but if the lights you put them under for 11 hours are low in lumes and the sun is magical then they might start to act like they are on a 12/12 schedule.If it were me, just to feel a bit more comfortable i would change the flouros to 17 hours.Keep us updated cause im curious to see how it turns out.

3. 'Sup stargatherer :wave:. thanks for replying. I was thinking the same thing but it's Lowryder #2, if u havent seen my thread alrdy, as so i also thought it wouldnt matter to them. I have had to rethink my lighting situation and now have 4 23w 6500k daylight bulbs with lamp shades on each plant, so it's 1700 lumens each plant for now. i couldnt justify keeping closet 90F. almost 100F under all the lights. I think today will be their last day in the sun and ill keep em exclusively in the closet and see how it goes. after i harvest some seeds, ill then play around with different grow situations in the spring. thanks dude :D. peace, e :bongin: