Swollen Calyxes....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hamjack, May 19, 2017.

1. IMG_3388.JPG IMG_3389.JPG IMG_3387.JPG Day 46 of 12/12 noticed some swollen calyxes on a few buds.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Damn they are pretty! Hope everything worked out for you!

3. I don't know how they would be if they hadn't gotten stressed, but they mostly seems to be driving hard toward the finish line. Lots of fresh white pistils again, calyxes swelling, buds seem to be gaining some bulk, trychs are still all glassy. I think I still have at least a couple of weeks to go. One, maybe 2 more feedings next week, then water only...

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I just read this article that states the best THC production occurs 5 weeks after one first sees the Calyxes swelling, which should be at the end of the 7th week of flowering... So I am at the end of the 7th week of flower, and one can clearly see the swollen calyxes... Could I possibly still be 5 weeks from finish?

Calyxes - The middle of your budding stage

5. Go by the trichomes color

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. No way you have 5 more weeks.....looks like 2 weeks tops

7. IMG_3408.JPG IMG_3403.JPG IMG_3404.JPG IMG_3401.JPG
    6 of my 7 plants are still pretty much clear. But I took a closer look at this one an hour or so ago... This one my be closer than I think.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Why you be posting this at absolute beginners? :roflmao::p

9. Cause we need good examples too

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's my first grow....

11. Rlly i tought i saw your picture around giving advise from way back lol. Or i'm tripping can be both XD.

12. I have given some advice to beginners who fucked up the same stuff I did starting out. I followed some advice here that resulted in a bad nute burn... but despite that they're plowing to the finish. IMG_3386.JPG IMG_3389.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  13. You're a little bit ahead of me. You got some Milky trichs. Almost all of mine are crystal clear still

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Probably from the stress. I have one that is looking pretty milky. I may flush it this week.