Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Switzerland Legalizing Up To 4 Marijuana Plants January 1

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrBongToker420, Nov 20, 2011.

1. #1 MrBongToker420, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    Switzerland Legalizing Up To 4 Marijuana Plants January 1 - Toke of the Town

Citizens of Switzerland will soon be allowed to grow up to four marijuana plants each at home, according to government officials. Four people sharing a house can grow up to 16 plants, but only if each person tends to their own crop.

swizterland will have legal marijuana before the us? fuck our goverment

2. Those damn Switz are always the first to hop on the peace wagon.. but good for them. Hopefully other countries will learn from this.

3. Looks like I'm moving to switzerland

4. yea i sure hope so

5. Switzerland has everything figured out. Why can't more countries pull their heads out of their ass and legalise it.

6. fuck yes!one more step in the right direction for worldwide legalization.

7. We're just a few steps behind thanks to our lawbreaking government.

8. Neutrality and every man with a gun FTW. :D

9. I'm so happy.

And oh so very high.

I know a girl from switzerland, boutta go chill with her and smoke, she's hot as hell too... :D

10. I wonder if Switzerland will become the new Amsterdam? I've always wanted to snowboard the Swiss Alps...