Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Switching to edibles only?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by StoneyBaloney777, Jan 6, 2015.

1. With my job and trying to be a stealthy smoker, just curious if any of you guys only use edibles for work or when traveling? How does it affect your smoking tolerance? Ive only tried edibles a couple times at work and they pack a punch with no smell. Longer high and more concealment sounded like a win win.

2. Longer AND stronger...good in theory but people might suspect something is up when you act weird (If you not even a lot of weed) since it's a completely different high (I prefer smoking highs) and more intense so you could act differently, also if people see you eating brownies (if you use brownies) and then acting weird it may be obvious lol

3. Well the guys I work with drink heavily on the job so I guess if they assumed something it wouldn't matter to much and a couple guys burn already... It's customers noticing really the only concern I would have.