Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Switching to edibies only

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Deleted member 985876, Jan 20, 2019.

1. From medicine. Sublingual is a real thing. Related, so are transdermal patches. It's how nicotine patches work. It's how LSD was discovered. You can absorb chemicals through your skin, and sublingual is one of the fastest routes; suppositories are another.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. My wife never smokes (and a few friends as well). They will vape, if I set it up the way my wife likes it. I use a PAX3 with a replacement oven lid and screen (to improve flow), then attach a 14mm bong attachment. I then place it in a short bong with water and ice. You never feel the vapor going down and the high is very close to smoking but without the harshness of smoke.

If I'm not around, they will eat up my capsules and brownies! Good luck!

3. I started vaping only again but, just through cartridges. May still take dabs too.

For me its the smoking that makes me get a bad reaction. Vapor seems to be fine. Also flower seems to give me more problems with coughing than the dabs. Idk what's with me but, at least dabs work.

4. 11- Hydroxy - Thc is the way to go lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum