Switching to 12-12

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by savemeabite138, Jul 14, 2019.

1. First time grower. I have a few acdc plants that are roughly 37 days old. I ran into a few problems with light when I first sprouted these so they are a little behind schedule. I'm currently on an 18-6 light schedule and I'm wondering if they will start flowering if I switch to 12-12. Are they still to small or would they produce flowers? They aren't autos just regular bagseed. I'm probably not going to switch right now but I do plan on switching to 12-12 in 30 days. Just curious. Since it's my first grow I'm not really worried about the yield or quality I just want to see my growth to the end. Screenshot_20190713-223913_Gallery.jpg 20190713_210836.jpg

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Your plants are not too small to start budding for flower. Since they are bagseed some may be male. Male plants don't grow bud. Females only grow bud to smoke.

3. Right. I was just wondering if they have to veg for a certain period of time before they could flower. I bought some quality seeds online that I'm anxious to grow

4. You can veg for as long you want. The longer the veg the bigger the plant. What strain(s) did you get?

5. I bought a 10 pack of blue dream seeds and a 10 pack of mystery seeds.

6. That sounds like it would get a decent grow. Good luck