Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Switching smoking from weed to tobacco

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jeffersong808, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Have been a weed smoker for about five years. I'm planning on quitting smoking for the military. However i think if i smoke something else it will help ease the cravings.
    I dont like cigarettes, so im going to be smoking cigars such as black & milds. What are your thoughts on this? Also whats a good cigar to smoke? I heard swishersweets are an enjoyable brand. Thanks in advance! 

2. this worked for me in high school when i had to quit for a little. i would smoke a black and mild and it was so nasty i wouldnt want any type of smoke in my mouth after that

3. I would not because weed isn't physically addictive, like nicotine, so I really would switch from weed to something much more harmful and addictive.

If you're going to quit do it properly and don't gain another dependence.

4. I hope this isnt Habit forming and addictive lol 

5. You know tobacco smoking is incomparably more addictive than weed?

6. Lol your sig is contradicting.

7. Sorry man but that's just fucking retarded.

Weed isn't addictive, cigarettes are. Just don't smoke anything at all, you won't have withdrawal symptoms from weed or anything, you'll just think "man, it would be cool if I were stoned right now" occasionally.

8. Read up on all of the negatives tobacco carries. It's not worth it at all blade. Go cold turkey, weed isn't addictive just habitual. If you really want to join the military then quitting marijuana won't be difficult. Good luck.

I've FINALLY quit tobacco 2 months ago and it feels awesome!

9. That might make sense at first but tobacco makes you addicted way faster you don't wana mess with nicotine bro trust me

10. lol, your sig?

11. Ewww what? Why? You're supposed to do the reverse. Don't get yourself addicted to cigs because you're worried about "quitting weed".

If you're the type who has trouble "quitting weed" then cigarettes (tobacco) probably won't be the best thing...

12. It's a stupid idea... seriously. Keep yourself busy (which shouldn't be a problem in the military), and you'll be just fine.

13. Ya...go from pot to being a tobacco junkie with cancer....thats a smart move....yep...military likes your type, they do a real good job at being meat shields.:rolleyes:

14. Cigarettes and tobacco are a nasty habit, and its tougher than anything to quit...

Seriously, dont even start, just try to stop smoking, period...
    its a uhmm...
    Tolerance break..?

15. Fail.. your sig says you're anti tabacco and you make a thread about smoking tabacco.

Don't smoke that shit dude!

16. That helps to some extent, but not much and its prob not worth picking up a nasty habit

17. just think of how your lungs would look like if you smoke cigs, thats not military material lol

18. he's talking about cigars, which your not even supposed to inhale. you don't get a lot of nicotine from them though unless your smoking one of those huge 30+ min ones. cigars are fine if you just want something to puff on. but i agree with everyone else cigarettes are nasty don't even fuck with them

19. My problem with cigars is, I tend to inhale a little bit anyway so its prob even worse for you lol