Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Switching pieces every few months

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weedgetsalong, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I have 3 bongs and 2 bubblers.
    I switch to a different piece every few months to use as my daily driver.
    Just wondering how many people also do this.

2. I have so many damn pieces I can't even count. 95% of the time I'm using my 12 inch HVY bong. My 18 inch China glass cracked around the female piece, still works fine but doesn't have a good seal so I rarely use it. When I had a bubbler for a few days before it was confiscated I loved that shit. Have a bunch of pipes and steam rollers and another bubbler but rarely use em. Will use a pipe from time to time for the hell of it or if I'm driving somewhere. Trynin to get an silika18 inch beaker though and have it be my new main piece. Just would rather buy from a headshop though

3. I do the same thing.

I'll use my bong for a few months.. and then I'll switch to a bubbler for a few months.. right now I'm in a pipe phase, been in this current phase for a while. Too lazy to break out the bigger glass I guess. :p

4. If I had enough I would

5. [quote name='"junkiedays"']I do the same thing.

I'll use my bong for a few months.. and then I'll switch to a bubbler for a few months.. right now I'm in a pipe phase, been in this current phase for a while. Too lazy to break out the bigger glass I guess. :p[/quote]

Holy shit you have more posts on here than anyone I've ever seen, yet I don't really recognise you name, maybe a lil

6. Yeah, I've been around for a while. ;)

7. i thought you were gonna say switching pieces every few tokes. that would be good probably if you take a few bong hits then spark a joint then take some vaporizer hits then take some pipe hits then some more bong hits then a gravity bong and then finish it off with a different bong.:smoking::smoking:

8. Every weekend I swap pieces, and when groups of friends come over I break out the seldom used weird stuff. It helps having 6 bongs and almost 2 dozen pieces.

9. There is no rhyme or reason to what piece I use, but I particularly like this certain bong I have. But if it's late and I'm being lazy, I have no problem packing a fat spoon :smoke:

10. [quote name='"grass man420"']i thought you were gonna say switching pieces every few tokes. that would be good probably if you take a few bong hits then spark a joint then take some vaporizer hits then take some pipe hits then some more bong hits then a gravity bong and then finish it off with a different bong.:smoking::smoking:[/quote]

Ahaha god damn that'd be excessive, but funny to watch :p but I guess then again, last 420 we have about 5-6 ppl and had 2 bongs, a pipe full of hash, a joint and a blunt going around, for like 4 hours (not the same joint and blunt obviously)