Switching from every-day smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by Atomic Labrador, Aug 29, 2012.

1. This summer was good; got to move back home, get a decent minimum wage job, and save a little. Now, I'm finally back in college and already have a plethora of homework. My one quirk is, if it's a school day or a day that I've got to get a ton of homework done, I won't smoke weed. I know it helps some people get hw done, and maybe it would for me, but I don't want any excuse for a grade. This is the first week, and I'm currently (very) drunk on bottled lager to both fill the void of no weed suddenly, and to help me get sleepy. Already in the two days of no smoking, I've gotten so much shit done, though I'm still waiting for Friday afternoon when my last class is over with so I can vape up again. Long story short, my routine is going from every-day-summer back to 3-day-weekend. It's for the best if I'm going to get motivated and finish school and get things done by the 'semester-clock'.

Ever have to do a transition for your habit?

2. I stop on days when I have to spend a lot of time with family.

After I once almost gave away to my grandpa that I was high, I have been scared shitless of that man and rarely look directly into his eyes anymore.

Other than that, blaze up :smoke: