Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Switching from bong to GB?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Hey guys. I only have one glass piece. It's a $900 toro but latley i've been getting tired of how it hits and the high it gives me... would it be a good idea to switch things up and use a gravity bong to get a better high? Would switching the pieces give me a stronger high?

2. Yea it could or at least make you believe it does. try smoking hash or getting edibles. That would change it up. Post a pic of your torro too.

3. Only one way to find out.

Stating the price of the bong is unnecessary, btw.

4. If you're tired of that bong ill take it ;)

5. It ain't like he's gonna get e-robbed by somebody on here.

6. How are you going to spend 900 on a piece and get tired of it?...How are you going to get tired of taking bong rips at all?