Switched to a new DWC hydro setup, need some advice.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by phard003, Mar 21, 2013.

1. I have a couple questions and if anyone has any positive feedback, it would be immensely appreciated.

1. I'm only able to be at my op 3 days a week, and I am without someone to maintain my garden while I'm gone. Has anyone used the grobot evolution system? How was your experience with it?

2. My biggest foreseeable obstacle coming up is going to be the hot summer. Any a/c units that might be favored or recommended and why?

3. I have been in soil prior to this upcoming harvest. Are there any combinations of nutes and/or supplements that are recommended?

4. I lost my mixing directions for Azamax, does anyone have the proper ratio of Azamax:water for a foliar spray?

5. In the event of white powder mildew, what is the best route of prevention/suppression/elimination?

6. Lastly, any thoughts on investing in solar paneling?

I'm new to the forum and hopefully this is organized and direct enough respond to. Thanks

2. 1. 3 grand for THAT?!?!?!? WTF?!?!? If you live in NJ just have ME come take care of shit while youre gone ;)

2. air cooled hoods go a long way. Most ACs are the same but its all about where to put it

3. Advanced Nutrients Sensi grow A&B and Conni A&B(Im sure you can afford it if youre looking at an autonomous grow system)

4. are you ALREADY planning an infestation? :) http://www.generalhydroponics.com/genhydro_US/product_labels/AzaMax.pdf

5. Mildew is present when levels of humidity are an issue. Given your concern about heat, youre unlikely to have high hunidity concerns. Exhausting the room within 5 mintues is key to keeping a fresh environment along with oscillating fan/s

6. This isnt a forum to be discussing solar panleing but theyre friggin GREAT!!!!! calcualte your monthly usage and then average mean Kilowatt hours and build a sytem comparable or eve more if you decide to build a battery bank

your organization is appreciated and refreshing :)

3. Thanks a lot bud! Appreciate all the help.

4. Ace seems to help where he can and I appreciate it aswell.