switched to 12/12, how long till i see sign of sex

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by R3ap3r420, Feb 17, 2010.

1. hi, iv been on 12/12 for 4 days now and my plants that havent preflowered haven't shown sings of sex at all yet, and the preflowering one really hasn't got any more pistols either.
    when should i start to see a sign that its flowering ??

Thanks

2. Depending on strain, it could be within 6 or 7 days to 2 weeks or so.

3. How old are your plants? Young plants flipped to 12/12 after only a few weeks of life take longer to show sex since they still have to reach sexual maturity, despite the 12/12 schedule.

4. one is a few days older then a month the others are a little over 7weeks old there all unknown seed gen.

5. Cool. They should be showing sex pretty soon then. Here's hoping they're all females. GL!

6. I flip mine at 30 days all the time and Im about 10 days or so into 12/12 now, The males seem to show quickly but the fems take a little longer than normal, if your crossing its a good trade off, any way you'll see sex in about two weeks or so. dont be in a rush they'll be here in no time. Just keep that light cycle dead on with no interuptions.

7. alright thanks guys, they seem to be taking there time so i hope there all females too...

... any males, be prepared to be torn to pieces by my doggy :D