Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Switch to glass???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CherryBud, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Im thinking about getting a glass pipe to smoke out of rather than my usual blunt wrap. I like smoking blunts with a lot of people but they are so wastefull and i really love the taste of weed. Usually i only smoke by myself in the morning before school so i can stay focused in class. So would it be a better investment to get a glass pipe? If so give me reccomendations for which pipe. I was also looking at some steam rollers too so tell me what you think about that also.

~Cherry

2. Blunts are great way to smoke when you are cruising the streets or whatever, but smelly and they can be wasteful. I mean you could get a nice cheap glass pipe for sure, I def suggest every person who loves smoking at least have some piece of glass for that day where you just went to the gas station to get wraps and they are out or whatever may be the case. Spoons are the shit, myself I am not a huge fan of steamrollers

3. Yeah screw steam rollers head to your lhs and grab yourself a bowl for sure.

4. A little 4" blown pipe is a wonderful thing to have. You can pack a tiny hit if you want, or load the bowl up and pass it around.

Not to mention the designs and styles are ENDLESS. They aren't expensive, 20 to 30 bucks should get you a nice little piece, that will more than pay for itself in a month.

5. Yup glass is cool for the house. Don't go and quit blunts now

6. Spot on.

Id also recommend looking into a chillum as well
    Simple and some have a nice size bowl on them.

7. If suggest a glass/ homemade gravity bong. When done right they fuck you up and use little weed. It's all I smoke from because its the best bang for my buck, besides the vape.

8. Haha nah i cant do all that. I just think blunts are for more social sessions

9. Thanks for your input everybody i decided im gunna get a spoon glass pipe for around $30. Eventually im gonna invest in a water bong for the late night sessions haha. Im also intrested in making a gravity bong. Can someone give me a link to making a official and good one cause a lot of people bullshit out there and i dont know much about it

10. I'm not a fan of gravity bongs. The smoke isn't filtered or cooled, and they are quite harsh. They can be a bit of a hassle when your really stoned.

A nice bong is a great investment. I got a GonG beaker on boxing day, best piece I've ever bought :)

11. No dude get a steamroller hahah.

12. just grab a little 3.5-5 inch spoon pipe.

doesnt gotta be insane or anything, just make sure it has a nice sized bowl, a nice sized rush hole, and is durable.

13. You'll know it's a well blown pipe when you pick it up. The two I got have quite a bit of weight to them. I seriously think it could be used as a skull bashing device in an emergency situation.

I've got another pipe that was given to me, bought at a local headshop, it's lighter than a Bic, I'm not kidding. Sounds like a wine glass when you tap it.

14. definitely get a small bowl, i have a 4 1/2 inch green one, use it for personal and when no one has shells or papers. It does the job, and quite well, easy to clean too!

15. I feel like a little spoon is must-have, they're just so discrete and awesome to have around... No papers to run out of.

16. Bubbler. Hand pipes are really harsh and will burn your throat. Bubblers help it a little bit by cooling the smoke.

17. Bong. You'll save weed, taste more, and get way higher.

18. Not good for stealth. Unless you get a mini rig. Dabber.

19. Dabs before school! Hell ya