Swiss perc vs Toro circ/circ

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Zlaught, Apr 13, 2011.

1. If you'd like, you can check out my thread on it, and see for yourself. I did not mention that I got it marked down from the tab price by alot. part of the 4/20 special my store had going on.

You may have an over exaggerated view in your head of "isnt even level"

But then again, Im new you higher end glass, so maybe how much it is unlevel is unacceptable.

There are degrees of acceptable flaws in items of high end glass.

http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-t...mless-shower-head-early-4-20-deal-my-lhs.html

Theres a link. I even got a milk in there ^_^

2. its hard to tell from that so it cant be too bad, although it should be level..i thought itza blew nice glass! i was even thinking about getting one lol, kinda worried now

3. #23 xsploit, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    Jp=douche,toros made in a factory, not touched by the douche himself. Sov, 2010bc, nate=touched and blown by the masters themselves. Toro= minor flaws here and there. For example chubbs was bitchin about the stems, one is longer than the other, a/c tips it over. Now you compare his fyc and regular toro tube, fyc is way cleaner etc, the other non custom not blown by jp is quite a bit different.
    The only way i'd get a toro now is
    1. boromarket
    2. It would HAVE to be a custom
    3. I'd rather buy the 7/12 on ioffer(functions just about the same,as the video speaks for itselfs)
    4. Just get a stem to 8 or 12
    5. fuck jp toro
    6. fuck jp toro
    7. i think im done
    8. Did i mention jp's a douche?

4. #24 polski sklep, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
    Ah no.

You are stalking n00bs in order to bring them along for your ride on the tight arse, flawed pieces train.

Not sure why.
    Please don't just post argumentative things. If you can't ignore each other then please put each other on ignore through your options. Mat369

5. #25 kliff2004, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    Well if you cant see that its unlevel, then that just means that the flaw is very minor. Know what I mean?

Itza does blow very nice glass, this is what i was refering to as the "minor aesthetic" imperfection that high end glass can have.

Ill post ya another picture later to help show it on a larger scale. Some people may miss it on there first look because it really is a minor flaw.

But for me, I've been stairing at this thing non stop for days lol. I know every fuckin inch of it, and every other inch of this thing is perfect.

I actually took a great picture last night of the circ. The circ slits are so even, that I can see directly through the circ from the front slit through the back slit lol

Great welds on the stemless arm.

6. You shouldn't worry about it, every Itza piece I've seen or heard of were perfectly made, and if Kliff had a discount on it it means that they're labeled as flawed pieces :rolleyes:

7. The discount had nothing to do with circ. I mean, it really is only unlevel by maybe 1 or 2 millimeters. Its a very very minor flaw.

We need to keep reassuring this guy that Itza is great.

You can all bet your sweet asses that my next piece is still gonna be an Itza