swiss perc nate dizzle question

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by straight purps, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Is the 1000 bucks worth it for a swiss perc.bong? *** has a few which is best? Looking for testimonies and opinions

2. depends on what you think $1000 is worth. If you have a grand burning a hole in your pocket or you are a big glass affectionate, it could be very well worth every penny. But I'm guessing you'd be just as happy with a piece at a third of that price tag....

3. The Nate Dizzle pieces seem like they're aimed towards aficionados who really know what they want in glass, hence the price-tag. If you like the look of any of them enough to justify the cost and think it's right, go for it.

As for functionality, I'm sure they're all quality pieces with negligible differences in performance from one to the next; I've never hit one, so I don't fully know.

4. I saw one on craigslist a few months ago for 250. Now every time I hear about one I wish that I got it.

5. 250, on craigslist? Probably stolen...

6. I've seen them for much cheaper, you should shop around if you choose this bong. I don't have an opinion on this bong, other than I would buy a different one. $600 or cheaper isn't hard to come by though.

7. Any suggestions as to where to shop around possibly answered via pm?

8. Of of an upgrade suggestion from a sg king stemline

9. ^There ya go. I looked yesterday but couldn't find them. This is the cheapest I've seen them. Figured they were out of stock. I was going to buy one, just to try then sell later on.

10. HAHAH fucking rep for you kliff.

:smoke:

MUST SPREAD MORE AROUND FIRST!

11. Hahaha whoops well I've decided on peyote pillar anyways : /