swiss miss or early misty from nirvana?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BeachSpliff858, Dec 28, 2008.

1. thoughts / opinions

outdoor grow. both from nirvana seeds through attitude

2. nothing? nothing? two words. either way. help a brother out. bump

3. swiss miss..don't know why. I like hot chocolate

4. Early Misty....Grew it and LOVED it Yeah buddy, its early and she bangs

5. My personal opinion is this:
    Those strains were developed by the Dutchies who need early finishing strains. When they write their reviews on their websites they do it from the perspective of living in their neighborhood. They say stuff like "Finishes by mid October in Northern Hemisphere". Well where I live in the northern hemisphere is a way different climate than where they live. Hell Florida is in the Northern Hemisphere and OldSkool is harvesting weed as we speak. My point is this: In Maryland you should not have to choose from one of these early finishers. You could choose from almost any strain and avoid only the late finishing sativas. The GHS WW I grew would easily finish in your area before Oct 7, and is a super potent strain.

6. Great answer!

edit: Couldn't give any more rep to you...

7. ^^^I could and did - good answer.

8. thanks , oldpork, youre the fuckin man, thanks to everyone else, too...im leaning early misty...hey if its done early, more curing time before i go back to school and try to sell it all....:D :wave:

9. Thats how i pay for college

10. im tryin to man...im ordering tonight....any last thoughts?

11. PPP

REally help you pay for college