Swishers

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Fl0w, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Who rolls with them?
    I only roll with games but picked up a pack of sweets cause I saw them and felt like switching it up.

Now my question is the proper way to roll a swisher. Do you unwrap it like a dutch or a game, or do you split them?

2. I live in the chicago area and all the people I know smoke swishers. Grape to be specific. I split them with a box cutter but can also be done with your hands I guess. I went up to wisconsin and they made fun of me because I ripped open a swisher.

3. just asking cause i split it like i split a dutch (with my fingers) and the leaf ended up falling apart as i rolled it.

4. just lick it when it falls apart thats what I do. other people will chime in. everybody does it different.

5. split, gut, and roll is what i do

6. Yeah I always used to just split it with my nails then gut it.

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KYXfivuvuk]YouTube - How to roll a blunt with a swisher sweet[/ame]

8. hell yea swishers are the shit and now they're coming in the foil. :smoke:
    i usually split em with a blade, ive done it with my thumbs and cracked it down the middle but witha blade you get a real smooth edge almost like a blunt wrap. It makes for an easy roll ive only hade original and grape both were pretty good imo

9. Yeah you just split swishers, if the outer leaf starts falling off you gotta lick it and tuck it in tight. To the guy who said split dutches, you gotta unroll those before you split em. At least I do. I think the swisher leaves are too thin to unroll though.

10. People suck at rolling in all the videos lol.

11. Split swishers all the time. I've been twisting a bunch of rillos recently. Games are my least favorite by leaps and bounds (the paper is too thick). Dutchie if I'm twisting up a fat guy.

12. i don't unroll anything. give me a blunt no matter what it is i'mma split that thing like a chromosome.

13. swishers are great, i love rollin with them if i dont have a game or a dutch, which i usually unwrap and then rewrap. swishers, just split em with a real sharp knife/boxcutter/razor blade..you get the idea.

or..if you gotta bunch of product lyin around, dry pack it! a dry packed swisher is quite a pleasant experience

14. I guess i said split a dutch, but i meant after i unwrap it. Always gotta unwrap it. Which is why i was unsure with the swisher. I guess my actual trail (defaulting to the finger method) just wasnt the right way seeing as the leaf crumbled (i did a really poor job splitting it haha). Smoking it though and its burning slow and true. This Blue Dream x (Sour D x Master Kush) is fucking amazing

When I roll an L I always smoke wine games, or chocolate dutches if i can find them. Backups are green grape game or honey dutch.