Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swishers

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Superbeastdj, Jul 12, 2007.

1. I just rolled like a 2g blunt with some brick..

This is my first time rolling a swisher.

I DONT KNOW WHY MY BRO DIDNT TELL ME BOUT THESE

3.19 for a pack of five?! and they are fucking NICE, easy to split, easy to roll.

Oh my god, ill be back in a few with pix.

2. Swishers are awesome, grape swishers all day everyday.

3. Mmm, only smoked half of it.. wasn't comfy where I was.. cold.. wet.. yard.. ehhh.

but im good :smoke:

Attached Files:

• p.jpg
      p.jpg
      File size:
      43.5 KB
      Views:
    • pp.jpg
      pp.jpg
      File size:
      14.4 KB
      Views:
  4. the best blunts

5. my friends family owns swisher sweets
    hooks maddd kids up
    they're good

6. damn man I love a good swisher.. used to smoke em with my pops.. anywayys great first swisher man.. keep up the good work. plus repizzle

7. Grape Swisher Sweet all day everyday

8. Swishers are great and easy way to a nice blunt :smoke:

9. last summer, one of the best memories is going up to the gas station and wait for the hook-up and whie we were waiting someone would get the swisher. then head back to the house and roll-spark-and blaaazzzzzeeee. good times.

10. I love all Swishers, flavoured or not. I rolled almost a whole quarter of mids in a strawberry cigarillo yesterday. Smoked it to myself and got super baked.

11. 7g in a cigarillo?

12. I don't smoke blunts anymore, but Swisher was my brand. The best there is.

13. Swishers are the bombest. But, if you ever wanna try something new.... Backwoods i where its at. Don't cut them, you have to unroll it, roll up bout an 8th, orall you'll taste is the tobacco.

14. Well not 7g's after I broke it down and 1g falling out. I rolled tight as hell and had to put a huge filter on the end. It is possible though.

15. nice i love swishers

16. damn the most i can fit in a cigarillo is like 2.5 at the most

17. i dont care what you say 7gs isnt ever going to fit in a cigarillo

18. Swisher Sweet Cigarellos are all I roll. I'd recommend them over the perfectos

19. I'll pick up a box tonight ^_^

20. Make sure they're Grape Swisher Rellos. Fuckin favorite gar..perfect personal blunt amount to get rippppppppped and nice amount for 2 good buzz.