swishers or whiteowls

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by 408isthebay, May 15, 2009.

1. #1 408isthebay, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    My friends keep pestering me about how nice a fat peach white owl is. but my local 7-11 only has swishers. Is it worth it ordering some peach whiteowls off the internet? im perfectly happy with my grape swishers but white owls sounds so damn good:smoking:

edit:dutchmasters n stuff seem so damn hard to roll or is it easier then it seems. I found some dutch masters at this random gas station near my house but yeah..

2. what he said

3. white owls are not worth going out of your way for.

4. Original Swishers. Period.

5. #6 pocket biscuits, May 15, 2009
    white owls ALL DAY. my favorite flavor is white grape. not grape, white grape. cant ever go wrong with a white widow white grape white owl blunt. ;)
    and OP i seriously doubt that 7-11 is the only gas station/convenience store in your area, you dont have to go through the hassle of buying them off the internet, just go to a different gas station. and youre getting peach?... not dissing, just... peach?

6. This weekend I bought some white owls (white grape) to see what was all the hype about, after smoking two of them. I got to go with grape swisher.

7. Secound

8. Games and Dutches is ALL I roll! :smoking:

9. Games or Garcia Vega ...

10. #11 RipVanWinkle420, May 15, 2009
    you must be from new york lol

EDIT: CHECK OUT TOBACCO SHOPS
    lol i found it very convienent at times to go into a acually tobacco shop and maybe even going for a lil higher class of a cigar
    Nutin better than smoking a Cuban Blunt

11. gameeeeeeees

12. grape swishers ftw

13. Sour Apple White Owl, Vanilla Dutch Master, Wet Mango Royal Blunt Wrap(it u live near a urban area), Phillies, Then Swishers

TRUST ME !! I'm very experienced

14. Yeah swishers is whats up, I usually go grab a strawberry or grape swisher if I'm trying to roll, but lately I've been grabbing peach :smoking:

15. swishers.
    /thread

16. if it has to be between swishers and white owls, then white owls, because they have a ghetto seond layer inside them. however 90% of the time when I buy a white owl, theyre stale as shit. go with dutchmasters. it takes a little practice, so buy a pack for your first time. most people pull the outer leaf off, then roll it like a regular blunt, then tightly put the leaf back on. sounds complicated, bt its really easy. you just have to be carefull pulling that leaf off. you can also just split them like a regular blunt and roll it up like that and it will still burn slower than any Shitter or Shit Owl.

17. White Owls are great for rolling, they're always fresh unlike those shitty ass swishers.

(And to RipVanWinkle420, have fun buying a cuban cigar at a headshop if you live in USA)

18. wine games ftw

or i could go a totally different way and say invest in a bong haha

19. i dont think white owl is all that worth it. i would stick with swisher or buy a 5 pack of them at wal mart or kmart might be a little pricey