Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swishers: love em or hate em?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xavier98, Jan 4, 2017.

1. seems to me like people either love rolling with swishers, or they hate them and use other rillos. i just want to see what GC thinks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. love em

• Like Like x 1
  3. i will always love em...from 2002-2008 i was a phillie sometimes dutchie guy 2008-now im a swisher sometimes game/dutchie guy

4. and nothing is easier to roll with

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hemp papers

I like marijuana more than cigars

• Like Like x 2
  6. Hate em. Backwoods or white owls the way to go, swishers are horrible , if ur gonna smoke a swisher u might as well just roll raw papers

• Like Like x 1
  7. What about the new swisher minis? Those are worth a try, fresh and slow burn. Especially for a swisher

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Tobacco, gross, yuck, nope.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  9. Nah mayne.. instead of a Swisher try the green-mini Goodtime cigarillos.

10. I love them. They are easy to roll and have tons of different flavors. I'm not a huge fan of tobacco, but for Swishers I make an exception.

But I also really like Raws and Elements papers too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

11. Hate. Game or Backwoods

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

12. Every non leaf wrap is the same to me. I prefer game/backwood/fronto wraps, but those cigarillos can last a long time so they're cool to smoke with friends.

13. I'd suggest using a different wrap.

14. why is that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. im in the middle. i will roll with anything but if i catch the mood il buy a blue berry or a tropical fusion swisher just for old time sakes when i started smoking. i prefer white owls or game greens but sometimes i just get in the mood for a swisher. as for good times, i cannot stand them. no idea why. everytime i smoke one it feels like theres a cloud of super hot smoke in my mouth and it ends up burning my lips and throat. coulda been the guys weed though. it wasn't mine.

• Like Like x 1
  16. there are some amazing limited edition flavors from swisher such as the wild rush, dulce de leche, and calypso cream. the best original flavor imo is tropical fusion. i agree there is a harshness to them, and they are not my top choice. i order the double cup flavor shine natural leaf wraps by the box(though they are not cheap). If i'm not ordering, green garcia vegas are about 3:1 more likely to be bought by me than swishers

17. Not for a health reason, I just think there is better quality brands out there for the same price.

ex; Good Times #HD

18. Love how consistent swishers are (e.g they all are made the same and look alike) unlike Backwoods or Dutches, but quality wise I prefer Backwoods, I can fit more in them and the taste bro