Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

swisher sweets

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoulRebel23, Aug 16, 2011.

1. I cant get this piece of shit to close. Got it perfectly rolled but it wont stick... dont know why... help me baby jesus!

:(

2. Go get some honey

3. Because it is a nasty ass Swisher, and it more than likely hates you because you are incapable of being awesome...Show that bitch who is the boss and glue the fucker.:cool:

4. saliva... dude come on.

5. lick it till you stick it

6. Yeah no shit man. its wet it just wont stick.

How would a lighter work

7. Lick it and light it... Light the lighter, and just go back n' forth without burning the blunt and itll close.

8. first, learn to roll:rolleyes:

9. Ever since swishers changed the 'foil' wrap pack they have just been harder to get to stick.

You can't expect it to stick if you rolled it loose, and you really have to smooth it down several times to get it to stick.

It is really not that hard:rolleyes: Rolled one yesterday.

10. lighter will weld it to seal.

11. goop that shit up with spit man....thats the only answer

12. This has to be the most annoying smiley ever: :rolleyes:

You are grown men, stop rolling your eyes.

13. i found that if you lick the part that you stick the top to and then lick the top it will always seal.

14. give it a lickin'!

15. I'm highly tempted to -rep you! I can understand you don't like smoking blunts but you don't need to be on here talking shit about them, i'm saying this as a poster and not a mod but I can tell you one thing keep talking shit about blunts and you will get on my bad side fast!

I don't like the taste of joints (paper taste FTL) but you don't see me on here with any anti-joint threads....