Swisher Sweets

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by CanabisCannibal, Sep 1, 2009.

1. They need to come out with a mango rillo.
    Right now.

2. Peach is my limit on the fruity flavors, I tried rolling an orange wrap once and just that was a bad experience. Sadly I think the days of flavored blunts are coming to an end, glass on the horizon!

3. the day that people stop smoking flavored blunts is gonna be the same day that they find jimmy hoffa

4. Said the guy who had a bad experience rolling...:rolleyes:
    I don't think they will unless they're about to get banned or something
    Grape n Peach swishers FTFW....:D

5. Swishers are for the birds...

Mint Optimo=Menthol Blunt (try this)
    Dutchmaster=King
    Grape Swisher=Classic

6. anyone had a tequila swisher? or a chocolate swisher? they were pretty cool to try but wouldn't roll them on the regular. ill stick with the regulars.

7. damn i am craving a grape white owl after this.

8. Can someone give me a brief description
    of a "Dutch Master" i plan on buying my 1st later on today
    always wanted to but i let swisher's over cloud my judgement :rolleyes:

9. Mint Optimo=Menthol Blunt (try this)

My friend told me about these, but, I can never find them in any gas station. Really want to try them one day. I'm just getting tired of grape Swishers, it's pretty much the only blunt that's ever bought around here.

10. DUDE a couple nights ago i was chilling with this dude that just moved here from louisiana and he bought some menthol blunts cause we picked up a half oz to roll a bunch of 4 gram blunts with Damn good night

11. its not coming to an end cus he cant roll blunts, the government wants to ban flavored tobacco products

12. #12 Funkk, Sep 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2009
    I love me's the grape Swisher. Rolled two great ones the other night, still can't beat a nice bong rip though.

13. I know your wanting swishers in mango but if you can find them Phillies makes a mango thats pretty good. Also I find those Optimo Mint cigars at every tobaco store around here. Gas stations normally dont have them but the beer/tobacco stores do.

14. well whoever that motherfucker is, they found him.

15. Yeah, I've heard rumors from a few people about the ban on flavored tobacco. Can only hope it's not true.

But yeah, there's like...one or two actual tobacco stores that I know of in Pensacola; haven't had time to head to them though. I'm actually going tomorrow after class to try to pick up some of that nice smooth mentholly rillo.

And I love Mango Phillies, I'm just a jew with my money and don't like spending the extra 50 odd cents more for the phillie over the swisher.

16. Buy a honey dutch, learn how the leafing method. And man das the bes......

17. Really only like 2? Thats crazy hear in TN I I have 6 near me and there are tons more all over.

18. They come out better if you just crack through the leaf. Trust me...you'll thank me later. ;)

19. Will Do,Thanks Mane +rep

20. Coconut rillos are good too you should try em, plus rep for starting a good conversation