Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swisher Sweets

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by a7Xtasy 769, Jan 11, 2009.

1. so i just got a pack of swisher sweet cigarillos for free from my freind, but i dont know what to do with them

are these good to roll with? would i roll them like a normal blunt? how much dank should i use?

thanks

2. Don't roll blunts with dank. Blunts are mids/beasters only. Scratch that, not even beasters, just mids.

3. ^^^ dont state your opinion like it's a fact dude

roll up whatever/however much you wanna roll up...gut out the tobacco and twist 1 up.

• Like Like x 1
  4. yah they're good as long as they're soft/ fresh. If they're stale then it just takes a couple extra steps like making sure you lick it, maybe crease it, and/or use a sharp knife... but as far as dank goes i've rolled up hella dank blunts ranging from .9 grams to 2 grams in a cigarillo size. It's all up to you man, blaze it!

5. #5 abilities, Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2009
    i dont think anybody saw he said cigarillos, so are those the ones with the filter? if you cut the filter off you can roll some small blunts, itll be about the size of a joint, but those can be very brittle wraps, so you may not even be able to split them. id suggest maybe pushing all the tobacco out with a pencil or screwdriver that fits, grinding the bud and then stuffing it in the hollow'd wrap.

edit:: ah, i was thinking of the mini blunts, thats what came to mind since he was asking what to do with them.

grape swishers are actually my favorite blunts to roll, definitley cut it gut it stuff it. can roll 1/16 up in that nicely.

6. there's no filters on a cigarillo u noob lol

7. >____________________>

There are filtered Swisher Sweets. That's what he meant.

8. man everone trippin over this hell yeah u can roll a dank blunt with those theyr what u use around here haha u only get another cigar when the store is out of swishers..just crack it open gut it fill it with your best smoke and roll it back up they burn slow as hell..idk wy everyone thinks blunts are a waste of weed u just gata know how to smoke em

9. this guy is a moron, swishers are perfect for dank or any weed. get either grape or strawberry and split that bitch, grind up a .4-.7 depending and roll it up and light it up, if you dont know how Youtube it :smoke:

10. I usually only smoke mids in a blunt...but to each their own, for someone to say NOT to is just, don't listen to them it's just their opinion. Yea swishers are easy to roll. My favorite is peach tho.

11. Your opinion aient fact and your opnion dont mean jack.

Swishers are fine for dank, And yeah roll a rillo like a regular blunt. Throw in a gram to 1.5 grams in there and its all good.

Ive been smokin swisher rillos for damn near 10 years.

12. if its the cigarette looking pack then no
    those are just to puff on
    but if its a cigar eh idk i dont like swisher

13. cut a str8 line splitting the blunt dump the guts, cut the round part off pak it roll it stik it and roll a lil roach/filter from the mouthpiece and strawberry swishas aint good for makin blunts cuz they dont taste good:smoking:

14. Again, Dont fuckin say how to roll a blunt with your opinion like its a fact.

Cuz i roll it different and i gurantee i roll better blunts then you, I can twist a blunt in 15 seconds on the shitter at work shaking with nervouness.

Yeah, Yeah.

Strawberry swishers are good, Grape swishers are good, Peach swishers are good, Reg's are aight IMO. Im not a huge fan of regs both when lickin em and smoking em they jus have more a raw taste.

Im diggin grapes more then anything again right now, But give it a few 3-4 months of grapes and ill move onto another flavor again.

15. You just dropped to his level... and im not going to drop to both of yalls so thats all im saying. Have fun down there:rolleyes:

16. Im on a different level.

I can tell dudes a young buck.

The 20 second blunt on a shitter is from a thread i posted in General. I aient talkin shiet jus thought itd be funny to bring it up again, I was damn suprised how good the blunt came out for a 15-20 seconds twists on a shitter at my works bathroom. Shit had me mad nervous.

17. And on the dank dont belong in blunts.

I jus rolled a blunt of good herbs topped with a fat line of keif along the whole blunt. Bout to be faded.

18. i myself enjoy a grape philly, i don't like swishers too much

19. The thing about swishers I HATE
    the fucking cancer paper is impossible to take off cuz the outer leaf is like
    glued onto the rolling tobacco part.
    Plus you have to cut them open and after you rip the cancer paper off
    you got like a 5 inch blunt
    I like rolling dutches n games because they are longer
    but games have a strange taste.

20. I don't know why everybody is hating the swishers. For smoking mids get a flavored, grape and peach are the best. But if you are smoking dank and want to taste the herb then get regular. One gram is usually fitting for mids, but for dank it really depends on how the weed is breaking down (might be fluffy and therefore less is more). I think swishers are the perfect size and easy to roll. :D