Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

swisher sweets

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lovehurts, Nov 21, 2013.

1. I bought 4 swisher sweets today and I tried rolling a blunt but all have none been able to stick

2. You're not using enough spit if its not sticking

3. Mine have always sucked ass too, either too loose or shit falls out the end.

4. Idk when I rolled my blunt for the first time with a swisher sweet over the weekend it wasn't sticking very well but I found licking it and holding it together for a few seconds helps it stick better. But it never really got stuck together well so I just had to be careful

5. Its all on you. They work fine.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I never can find these anywhere...

Even head shops don't have em.

7. You don't ever see em at gas stations?

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. No :(

9. sometimes donut shops will have them, especially the ones that are open 24 hours. im sure you can find something to buy there haha.

10. Use Dutch masters bro. That's the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I have yet to smoke an even halfway decent blunt rolled in a swisher sweet wrap. Dutch Masters are the way to go.

12. When trying to get it to stick. lick the outside and underneath. That always works for me. Do that and just blow on it/run it with a lighter for a bit and presto blunto!

13. Swishers work fine you just have to know how to roll a blunt, but imo the blueberry zig zag blunt wraps are the best. No tobacco to empty out, plus it stays together better.