Swisher Sweets; proper inhale?

Discussion in 'General' started by Ichi, Dec 5, 2012.

1. #1 Ichi, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
    Hey blades. First off, I'm not sure if this is the right section but it's not related to marijuana so I just assumed it went in the general section? If it's wrong, please move it.

I have a question: When smoking a swisher sweet are you supposed to inhale the same way you would inhale when smoking marijuana? (breathe in, take another breath of fresh air to get the smoke in your lungs). Or are you just supposed to leave it in your mouth and taste the flavor? Also, if you do get the smoke in your lungs, will it do anything for you, like give you a buzz? Never smoked one before but I will soon. Sorry for the noobish questions

2. Like a swisher with tobacco in it? Is that what you mean?

3. You can do which ever you'd like. I personally think inhaling a swisher sweet is nasty unless there is cannabis in it. Cheap, shitty tabacco is all it is.

4. Inhaling cigars will make you dizzy and sick. Trust me

5. When there is tobacco in it, NO

6. Yes I was referring to when there is only tobacco in it. From the responses I'm getting, it seems like inhaling the tobacco smoke into my lungs is a no go?

7. Definitely no.

8. well if you have weed in that swisher, i hope your inhaling it. otherwise you're wasting trees

9. I didn't know people bought swishers to actually smoke them as a cigar lol

10. One time I was smoking a blunt and my cousin (didn't smoke weed then) was enjoying a black and mild.
    So I finish the blunt and we are standing outside, he passes me the black and mild and I just ripped that fucker not thinking about it. Coughed my lungs out, felt like my throat was bleeding.

Just keep the smoke in your mouth OP, its better that way.

11. It okay to do besides the cancer factor blah blah
    But like someone said it is shitty tobacco. I don't see why u wouldn't roll a blunt widdum!

12. Why are you so hard up you are smoking straight Swishers?

13. Inhale that shit like a man, Its just a Swisher.

14. I remember this. Looked at ya like damn, your that stoned.... Eh you know it had to of enhanced your high

15. [quote name='"Ichi"']Yes I was referring to when there is only tobacco in it. From the responses I'm getting, it seems like inhaling the tobacco smoke into my lungs is a no go?[/quote]

If you wanna smoke baccy, get some cigs...
    If you want to smoke a bea, get a swisher

16. If you want to smoke a cigar, go to a head shop with a humidor or a proper cigar shop and get one for like $5-10 that won't make you throw up.

If you don't normally smoke any tobacco, you can probably get a buzz by just pulling the smoke into your mouth and holding it there for a second. You can inhale if you really want, but it'll be strong as hell.

17. Cigars and cigarellos aren't made to be inhaled and not swishers but some big cigars can actually cause fatal nicotine posing if you inhale them they have up to 400 times more nicotine than a cig

18. Question i am dying to smoke a ciggarette and I'm out of smokes my friend gave me a black n mild cigar can they be inhaled

19. Most of those cheap cigars are literally sweepings off the floor of a rolling area. They save all the big and better leaves for more premium cigars. I dont advise inhaling... although when i was in my late teens i puffed and inhaled a few swishers, white owls, etc. I Only buy them to roll blunts... I like splitting one versus having wraps by themselves.

*edit
    Old post is olddddd