Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(Swisher Sweets) (Dutch Masters) (White Owls) Blunts In Australia

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr.ThumbsGreen, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Hey I posted a topic about this last night wondering about what cigar I would need to buy today for a blunt, I looked on my local tobacconist site & he had all names I've never heard of than after I purchased this $20 cigar I realised these are made for enjoyment only, not blunts so i came to the decision on my birthday i'll be smoking my first cigar instead of a blunt :p ahaha (Romeo Y Julieta) btw. I was wondering if any one in Australia knew about how I could get a hold of just a packet of cheap cigars, it's weird aye America has these type of cigars in every garage apparently :(

2. Damn bro I know over here they are sold pretty much everywhere they sell cigarettes...i've been to perth but I dont recall if they have 7-11 there/Australia.

3. I know it's totally disappointing if anyone has any tip or advice would be glad to hear!
    & aw real :) Perth's were I live atm but feel like moving out of this place due to the fact they don't support anything I like.. Rap music, smoking blunts

4. someone send me afew packets from 7-11  ill give whatever

5. Just go online and order a box of swishers.
    There's like 50 in it. Should last a bit.

6. any advice in directions to a legit swisher sweets retailer online?

7. #7 Judgement, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    after like 50 searches I found out http://www.cigarhut.com.au/ sells a couple varieties of White Owls. ( I can't even find em by browsing their site, have to search white owl)

8. thanks bro I ended up with the same site & deal so i'll probably try order some of them before my birthday comes :) thankyou Judgement

9. You reek of underage if you can't even go into 7-11 and buy a pack of swishers.

10. Lol he saying they don't have these things in Australia, not that he doesn't have the ability to get ahold of them.