Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swisher sweet cigarillos--hard to find in NYC?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by john herer, Mar 25, 2011.

1. hey guys, question for the new yorkers in the house--are you having any trouble finding the swisher sweet flavored cigarillos these days? if not, where have you been grabbin' 'em? thanks.

2. Your right man I can't find any swishers yesterday I went to like 15 different bodegas(corner stores) looking for my grape cigarillo that I had to deal with dutches. It's cool tho. But I want to know where they at too tho.

3. Lol. Fuck it roll a dutch. The only good cigarillos you can find in seattle are swishers. The backwoods are always stale. And i have never seen a dutch or a white owl.

4. Shells skins blunts w.e you wanna call em they do the job. I'm not picky on what type but I like to choose and its rare. I go from cali. Filled with swishers to ny. People don't even know what swishers are . Most not everyone

5. Swishers are West Coast, if you want to find them on the east coast you have to buy a box.

6. My 7-11 sells em. I live on the Island tho.

7. This is false. I live in Indiana and they sell Swishers in like every single gas station and cvs/walgreens in town.

8. same, Illinois has them everywhere. Dutches are alot more rare, id rather get a dutch but i cant find any :/

9. Same here, Indiana, see them everywhere.

10. Yeahh Indiana!

11. swishes are plentiful in northern ky and most of Ohio .

12. I never have trouble getting them in Ohio.

13. Fuck yeah, land of corn!

14. I split my time between Baltimore and Cambridge and I see Swishers in pretty much every gas station or convenience store I go to.

15. If anything, swishers used to be a southern thing.

16. You can always order them online :)

17. good luck findin em, they are the best :smoking:

[​IMG]

18. Never had a problem in my life born and raised in Brooklyn :lmafoe: