Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swisher or a Blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Koh, Jul 23, 2009.

1. A perfectly rolled swisher... definite pearl, long lasting and well rolled.

A perfectly rolled blunt... same characteristics, knockout blunt.

Or hell a great jay for some of you

What would you take?

Pros to swisher - Lasts same as blunt, takes up .5 to a g less bud, similar/better high

Pros to blunt - Cheaper then a swisher, fatter and more of a high

I dont smoke jays =\ so no pros

EDIT: IF your sober, please tell me how high i sound.... cuz im fuckin GONE

2. be a man and smoke a fat blunt:hello:

edit; and by the way im high and you made perfect sense mah boy

3. #3 disseff, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2009
    Swishers for sure! Probably because I'm from Seattle and I grew up on them. It's all about regular sweets paired with a tasty bud. I don't like flavored ones because the taste of the bud is all I really want accentuating the wrap.:smoking:

Oh and I like packing about 2gs into one. A perfectly rolled swisher is about the same size as a packaged one.

4. ill take 2gs and a game green and I can give you a cigar of bud back, and thats what i prefer to smoke. if i dont wana burn that much, 1g is a good blunt as well.

5. i roll j's with about .7-1g in it and that gets me pretty high off some mids. never really smoked anything higher than mids, only seen pictures :(

6. dude, you really need to go get some dank... im picking up a half of cali medical jack herer... and trust me its worth the money =p