swisher mixed with green

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by The Chief, May 13, 2009.

1. Hey, has anyone tried this? I tried it the other night, but I didn't feel it much. Maybe because I don't know what to feel for, or differentiate the difference between the two highs. All I did was scoop a little tobacco out of the end of the swisher and stuff a little green in there and lit it.
    Any ideas? Experiences, what I did wrong, etc... ty

2. For one, you could cut it down the middle, split it, empty out the tobacco, and roll a blunt with just some sweet maryjane.

Two, you could pinch and squeeze and empty out the tobacco (leave a little for a roach so that you know when the weed is all burnt) and re-fill with green.

3. LMFAO @ limes...

4. was this your attempt at rolling a blunt or something? i don't get why you'd just empty the tip out.

5. #7 Hazanko, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    He seems to believe it's something never attempted before =p

Smoke some weed, then smoke a cigarette. You're having a hard time differentiating between a MJ high, and a tobacco ''high''... ''Didn't feel much'', if the amount of green you used would normally gets you high, then there should be no problems.

You might also want to consider ROLLING a blunt, because it would be somewhat logical to think that the tobacco between your mouth and the green absorbed a decent amount of the resin.

Have you ever smoked marijuana before this?

6. #8 The Chief, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    I wasnt tryin to roll, all i did was scoop out a little tobacco from the end of the swisher and ripped apart a little nug and put it at the end. so pretty much i just smoked the mj first that was at the end of the swisher and the rest was normal tobacco. then if a cop rolled by we would just be smokin a swisher. sorry if i didnt make that clear. just seein if anyone else tried this before and how it was.:hippie:

p.s. i didnt know it was popular to mix em. lol

7. [​IMG]
    Your stealth is remedial.