Swinging: Weird, Kinky, all of the above???

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by teddykgb, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Figured this would be perfect for the box: whats your folks take on swinging/open relationships?

Sounds great on paper but IMO I would rather want my girl fucking me and not come home to her on her back, making out with some douche who's going to town on her and then being like 'Hey sweetie! This is Rick, my other guy.'
    :mad:

Don't know if thats how it works :eek:but I always kinda envisioned thats how it does:D

Also had a girl that I was dating talk about us going to a swingers club, but we split before that went down. We'd only been dating like 4 months but even then as curious as i was I wasn't 100% sold on teh idea.

2. A man that lets other men sleep with his wife/gf is not a man

/thread

3. Couldn't do it.

I could never sit there and watch my chick get dicked down by some other dude.

4. I could do it.

If be fine. Idk why everyone trips so hard.

It's not like by getting married or entering a relationship means you OWN that person.

I could see myself having no issues with an open relationship.

5. Agreed, been in an awesome rltnshp for almost 3 yrs and I would NEVER agree to that. :hello:

6. Why does it not surprise me that SD is like no way while LA (N. Hollywood) is like 'Sure why not!' :D

7. Well that's the thing.. it's not like all you do is stand by while she fucks another dude. You'd be fucking another girl. It's not all one sided or anything

But eh, I still couldn't do it.

8. id just leave my lady friend if need be to adventure.

I dont understand the swinger lifestyle i guess....
    whats to gain? satisfaction?

9. I would so do this.

10. I feel that this would not end very well for most people. Sure, there are couples that may see eye to eye on this but for most problems will eventually come from it. There is just too much shit that can go wrong like one getting more into it than other which will breed bitterness, gaining relationship feelings for another swinger, 1on1 sex no longer satisfying, etc. I could never do it...would feel weird and ashamed. That's just me though!

11. blah blah blah real men blah blah blah.
    Don't pass your insecurities onto others.

12. On one side, I could see how getting to fuck another chick after being tied to one for a while without problems would be sweet.

On the other side, I wouldn't be cool with my girlfriend/wife fucking some other dude with my knowledge.

I'd imagine girls' opinions would be about on track with mine but vice-versa, so for most people I could see it causing problems.

13. Had a friend who had a friend who was in early 20s and in a swinging relationship. Said the wife tried to come onto him a few times. This was about 5 years ago. Last time i saw my friend i asked him what ever became of that swinger couple?

They got a divorce and we havent heard from them since, he replied.

Some fantasies are best kept in the imagination. Most people are too jealous for swinging. We're not really wired that way. Failure rate of marriages are equally disturbing. Its not for me, but who am i to judge another couples bedroom activities?