Swingers and bdsm

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Alabamastoner, Jun 11, 2019.

1. My wife and I are swingers and enjoy swing clubs. She drinks I do not. But LOVE getting stoned and going to the club. Being tuned in and seeing all the detail. I love it!
    We also like bdsm and that's another kink that's awesome to do high!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not a swinger. My wife 100% opposed but, I'm done with her soon.
    I have always been interested in the swinging lifestyle , but vows and morals etc got into the way.
    I enjoy some light bdsm. Never got into anything hardcore because of timing. We were working into getting deeper. Enjoy restraints, spanking, flogging, light choking, blindfolds. Looking forward to experimenting further if the girl I've been dating is down with it. She's kinda freaky, but haven't approached her yet. We've only been dating a few weeks. But, hoping

3. Nice! There's a few good swingers forums. Like sls swingers life style.Swingers Lifestyle Community | Adult Personals | Clubs & Events
    And bdsm like BDSM Forum
    Or fetlife which im trying to figure out. And mewe has some good groups on it. But you have to be invited to see them.
    We like the same as you nothing to extreme in bdsm. I'm a dom and my wife/sub is also a middle. We plan on going to a munch soon near us. Atlanta has a few dungeon playrooms. And love the swingers club trapeze! I'll collar her and she always has a sub approach her. But no other dom will. They'll speak to me first Visa versa.

4. I'm fortunate my wife of 15 years love the swinging lifestyle! It's the flirting and social part that attracts us more than anything. Sex can be over to soon but the chase lasts longer. Communication is 100% the key and she makes all decisions. And no is no, no questions asked or persuasion tactics. If one of us is not attracted to one of them or feel off it's a no. We move on and no one takes one for the team.

• Like Like x 1