Swine Flu is becoming a major problem.

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeChoke, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Well, I know some point, ethier you or someone you know made a joke about swine flu (probaly). Like when you cough they reply "he/she got swine flu" as a joke.

But now, Its really not a joke.

16 people have died of swine flu in the past week.
    Im from Chicago, IL. And in Naperville a girl died of it.

2,532 confirmed cases in 44 states.

We now lead the world passing the 2,500 toll in swine flu cases.

Illinois has 119 confirmed cases I believe.

Some very important things are that this flu is going to act like a seasonal flu, so for people that have similar weather/season permitted conditions. Like allergies or asthma (which I both have). Its going to be even worst.

-Also the seasonal flu vaccine is not effective to the H1N1 Virus, so you must get the only swine flu shot. But on a brighter side:

·40 million doses will be available by mid-October.
    ·10 million to 20 million doses can be produced per week.

Illinois got its first few batches monday, and have ordered more. First doses go to infected patients, and then medical/help workers, firefighters etc.

The first swine flu vaccine doses available are in a nasal spray version. The spray is only for use in healthy people ages 2 to 49 who are not pregnant.

So yeah, its sad but true. You really do have to watch whos hitting the blunt now.
    And like past flu epidemics, they start off like this small, and then spread quick.
    I have to see about getting a vaccination asap.

---By the way: Random Theory.

Remember how Columbus gave the Indian Smallpox through blankets (as they say).
    Could we be under a viral attack from another country?

And remember, when the bird flu hit. The govt had truckers haul ice contaminated with bird flu throughout america. Google that if you want to.

2. the govt spread bird flu, so lets go get our swine flu shots? lol

3. dude. more people die from the regular influenza virus than the H1N1 virus. stop worrying and stop spreading fear. wanna know how to live? keep up a healthy immune system, don't eat shit food and exercise 3 times a week.

hows that for a cure?

and the last time they tried to have a mass vaccination (back in the 70's if i remember correctly) most of the recipients of the shot became severely paralyzed.

stick that in yer pipe and toke it.

4. oh yeah. the symptoms of the H1N1 are LESS than the regular flu!OMGZZZ death to us all!

5. lol jesus christ, the regular flu is still way more dangerous than swine flu (and i still don't give a shit about either). theres roughly 300,000-500,000 deaths in the world from regular flu vs. the current swine flu total of 4560.

spread your fear uncertaintity and doubt elsewhere

6. My friend says he was the first person in the US to have the swine flu haha

He claims that when he went to the doctors that they didnt know what was wring with him and he got majorly sick for 2 months...they finally confirmed he had it tho...also my cousin had swine flu

7. its not from another country. people are stupid to think that. same with thinking its from mexico thats bullshit. its from their own country america itself. the aid in either population control or to aid in ushering the martial law step of the new world order agenda. and i only joke about it to piss off the close minded when they think it would never get this serious. otherwise i dont joke about it but people still seem to stay ignorant

8. #8 SmokeChoke, Oct 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2009
    Of course the regular flu did that. Because that became an epidemic.

Swine Flu is having outbreaks, Im not technically worried of "The Swine Flu" Im worry about the fact that its more and more likely to break out in a epidemic.

And the fact, that our regular flu shot we already have wont cure it. And that we have to create a new vaccine

Cause we all know that the regular flu kills 36,000 a year, its already an epidemic.

If Swine Flu becomes one...

9. Martial law by the NWO is possible in America, im not close minded to that. And if it does happen, hopefully Ill be dead and gone before the first signs of that begin.

-Hell if FEMA gets to own majority housing in the USA, thats the first step to martial law.

10. This thread is a perfect example of how susceptible people are to media propaganda

11. When its happening down the street from you youll be worried.

I have a cousin who goes to a highschool less 10 minutes away from my home, theyve sent home a student with the swine flu. So its close.

And if this did spread to a epidemic, you wouldnt be saying propaganda then, youll be saying "oh shit, its real".

12. My cousin recently caught H1N1. It was detected early so he will be fine.

13. Swine flu, a major problem? No, zombies are a major problem.

14. ^ Of course he will be fine unless he's an 8 year old with shitty parents and no immune system. Swine Flu is such a big scare about nothing. I wish I would get swine flu just so I can get a month off work.

[​IMG]

15. OMG guys is swine flu going to kill me? god im so sick of people trying to make this into a big deal. if your so fucking worried about it stay at home and wear a mask.

16. someone at work told me, with eager confidens, that H1N1 is as serious as people say for the reason that even the most strong and heathy immune systems are the most vulnerable and actually kills those immune systems which are the strongest. is this a complete load or does it hold validity? to me it seems that the best way to fight off any flu or illness is making sure ones cells have what they need to communicate at peak efficiency (which may not be common but is atainable) which is what allows the body to fight off illness.

17. #17 Dserge, Oct 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2009
    This shit is a fucking joke.

Over hyped to hell and back.
    So fucking stupid. People die from any kind of flu.

I drink green tea daily and have not been sick in literally two years.
    Not even a common fucking cold.

18. C'mon, it's harmful if you are young or old (like any flu) but the only why it will become really dangerous is if it mutates like spanish flu.

I've had it, it's not fun, but not lethal (for me atleast)

19. im not worried about it my immune system is strong i have never even gotten the normal flu

20. uhhhh, I'm pretty sure you're tripping dude, according to this article :

U.S. swine flu cases top 21,000 as deaths rise - Swine flu- msnbc.com

Your numbers are way off. Plus, the date of this article is from June.