Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swimming while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokePuppy, Jul 8, 2010.

1. How is swiming while high? My parents are going to be out till like 2 AM tommorow, so I have a pool, and my pool has this light that changes colors, so my pool will be purple, then 5 secounds later it will be green...its preety cool if you dont mind me saying :D

Well anyway my friends are ganna come over tommorow at like 8ish(they don't smoke...but maybe they will want to try if they see me :smoking:

So Im guessing swimming will be awsome...but will it make my high end faster...

and thoughs who have done this, what do you suggest me doing while in the pool?

2. I say it will be fun for the first 10-25 min? At the most, cause water can ruin a high. But have fun tokin, wait... What if you smoked in the pool? :)

3. Nah a pool does not make your high end faster.
    Be sure to wear googles, it may look weird but it eliminates eye irritation. Just float around, do summersaults and random stuff it feels awesome.
    From,
    A 4 year all state swimmer and polo player who was high most practices

4. Actually swimming kills the high but if your just chillin or are one of those floaty things it's awesome. Just be careful. I was laying on one of those floaty things and fell of in the deep and forgot how to swim for 20 secs but drowning will bring your memory back quick so you should be fine.

5. ..................I wouldn't do it.

6. I chill by my pool with my bong and swim all the time. I don't think it affects my highs. Make sure you have some peeps over, goggles, and maybe some toys, I have a torpedo water footballs rafts water guns inflatable basketball and hoop

7. i would drown.

8. I do it all the time, and I must say, it's pretty damn fun. haha.
    &it's never shortened my high.

9. I'd throw a party if my parents were out till 2 am..just me:rolleyes:

10. Wow... I really need to try this. First, I need to find a pool...

11. Fuck yeahhh!!!! Swimming while high is awesome! Especially with a light show!

Being in water won't make your high go down faster... exercising will, but I don't think you'll be swimming laps.

Get rafts, smoke on the rafts, get a nice drink by the pool.

It's a definite must do.

12. Ive been swimming high a few times and just didn't like it.

13. Do a gravity bong in the pool. I have a hot tub with color changing lights and gravity bong it in there, pretty fun:smoking:

14. Swimming is my favorite activity when im baked.. I just wish i had a pool so i could do it more often.
    i do what i like to call "dead mans float" basically just float around on my back lazily drifting around the pool totally zonked out of my skull. lol. Its an amazing feeling and very relaxing.
    Im sure it would be just as amazing to play a few pool games with your buds as well.
    go for it and enjoy.

15. I've done it but only in cold weather. It really sucked because I couldn't get over how cold it was lol. I'll have to do it again when its warm out. So I recommend doing it only if the waters warm.

16. YESSS DO THIS SHIT!
    my and my friend did it hahaha :)

17. Just thinking about it sounds amazing...

18. lmfao same

19. One of the most amazing feelings possible to man. Go for it.

20. buoyancy is really entertaining when im high