Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

swimming while high??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buck.wheat, Feb 1, 2010.

1. anyone ever done this??? sound slike real fun :smoking:

2. #2 TheMilkman420, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
    its one of the coolest things to do. get some goggles and have a blast.

3. Probably one of the best things you can do while high.

4. swimming in the ocean! riding waves shit!

5. Swimming while high is the shit, sooo much fun. +1 on the goggles

6. i do it all the time in the summer.

7. swimmn high is pretty intense. but if you really want to have some fun take a bottle of poppers to the pool and try that right before you jump in

8. One of my favorite things to do while baked!! Very peaceful

9. went swimming at the beach in portugal after smoking a pretty huge hash doobie a few years ago, felt amazing!

10. HA i did that as well everyday I was there in the ALgarve. I got some good hash as well! Went over surfing around the far south atlantic face and had a blast, 6 foot perfect swells.

11. #11 Akkilla101, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2010
    I gott super high and then forgot i had a swim meet. Its like where they time you and you have to swim fast.

in the end, not the best experience. All im gonna say is my heart rate went way up i could feel it pounding.

12. Oh man why didnt i think of this before?? Now it's on the top of my to do list kekeke

13. word bro i went surfin this weekend with some blunts good times

14. man i cant wait for it to start getting warm down here. im 45 min from galveston i go there all the time. we smoke, bring coolers full of beer/liquor, skimboards, frisbees, BITCHES. cant get any better. but yea on my birthday about 10 of us walked out about waist deep and passed 3 fat blunts. it was badass

15. my friend lives in miami and he always goes out to this sandbar with is trusty waterproof bag thing that came with his board shorts and smokes. says its truly the best smoke spot in miami

16. thats badass man. im sure its 10 times better than galveston. and im sure you can actually look down into the water and see your feet. last time i was there i was drunk and swam out to the first major sandbar and chilled for a bit. the lifegaurd ended up paddling up to me saying that i was WAYYY TO FAR lol. i will be blazing next time i swim that far

17. when i was growing up in hawaii we used to roll joints and put them in water tight containers and treck through the mountains through the rivers to get to this waterfall. coming to the end we realized the water tight containers were in fact not that water tight and had to start carying them above our heads through neck deep rivers while swimming.

good times.
    stay safe

18. Bummer, man. I used to swim competitively, too. It's not fun while high, to say the least.

I was so fucking exhausted, after one god damn length. Fuck....

19. Man i love livin in south Florida. Always smokin on the beach and on the boat year round.

20. I once rode a dolphin high and i kept doin flips n shit on it. True story.

No but seriously swimming high is amazing the cool water just feels gooooood but i always stay close to shore i dont' wanna drown from being to baked lol