Swimming while high ?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaN-, Jul 24, 2009.

1. I plan on toking up tomorrow at my aunt's house(not literally in the house,lol), she has a pretty decent size pool in her backyard. I was wondering if I should take a jump in the pool after my sesh or should I skip it? Would it be more enjoyable or a buzz-kill?

i realllllly need to know :smoking::smoking:

2. swimming while high is sick dude... the water is mad relaxing, makes for a very nice high.

3. Yeah man, do it, the water feels good. Especially if it's a hot day out

4. dear god swimming while high is the shit! It wont kill your buzz/high unless your drinking the water (but that would be just odd wouldnt it?):laughing:
    Its funner and it is very relaxing.:D

5. Just got back from the pool. Blazed up before going. Wasnt a buzz kill at all!

6. Definitely do it. I occasionally toke before swim practice and it's not a big deal. It can be a hell of a trip depending on how high you are, too. One time I was pretty stone out of my mind (I actually forgot I had afternoon practice that day) and doing flip turns high...awesome. Or even if you're just lounging around the pool, you'll be solid. Go for it bud.

7. Its so much fun. lol, I do it all the time :D

8. Swimming usually kills my highs, well...so does showers for that matter. Love swimming, Love weed, just have never been able to propertly blend the two.

9. Swimming while stoned rocks. When I'm chillin at home during the day I'll smoke a bowl, go out back and jump in the pool, swim around a bit, then get out and come back inside and go back to watch TV.... when the AC hits your damp skin - like heaven...

10. haha thats so weird. i just blazed up before the pool for the first time today too. its real chill.

11. I find it kills my high, but some people like it.

12. I smoke weed in my pool! I just set up a bucket and toke anywhere, lol, mostly in the shallow end.

I took a bong rip once, and inhaled it, dove from the diving board, swam the length of the pool underwater, surfaced, and exhaled. It was most enjoyable. :bongin:

I say do it.

13. my boyfriend and i watched my aunts house for a weekend and she has a pool
    we smoked a few tokes from the bong then jumped in the pool.
    it was awesome
    you should do it, it didn't kill mine or my boyfriends high.

14. swimming high is hella fun.On saturday i went swimming in a river in the mountains,i smoked a blunt there.i was snorkling and i found $20.:):smoking:

15. Showers kill my highs also. dunno why :confused:

16. back in the dorm days, we got high in the showers lol!
    Pool+high=amazing
    You will feel so relaxed its a great time!

17. Swimming while high = UBER Relaxing...
    unless u forget how to swim or that u cant breath underwater...
    (happened once) still, rly fun!

18. Weed + pools are fun, since it increases the power of your senses, you can feel the water better. One time I went off a high dive high, pretty scary but going down time almost slowed down and I could feel the wind before I hit the water. Damn I just realized I used words in pairs, high twice, down twice, hahaha.

19. It is amazing. I do it in my pool after I toke up almost every time.