Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swimming while baked, yes or no?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlazeDaWay, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Anyone ever gone swimming high? Good idea or bad?

2. Good. VERY GOOD!

3. 2am summer night baked swims all the time

4. Lol, it's so fun. Especially when you have a person in this huge ball and you and 5 other friends just fuck the person over by making them go upside down and everywhere and get pissed. It's just great. Try it, no you can't drown unless you don't know how to swim.

5. very enjoyable, unless you can't swim than i suggest you don't try to learn

6. Smoking makes everything better, including swimming. I prefer swimming solo though when I'm blazed. Just me and the water.

7. Oh shit, you just reminded me how amazing it is.

Can't wait to do it again.

8. Hell yeah. I love going to a less crowded part of the beach and smoking a blunt in the water. Make sure everyone keeps a dry hand for the blunt.

9. OMG YES i toke my friend when we smoked 2oghter and the water wasnt even up to his ankle yet and he started screming HELP ME AM DROWING!!#@#@#!!@#!#!@#@! LOL!!! I WAS FUCKING DIEING

10. Hahaha well thanks everyone for the input, I am off to the pool now!!!

If I come back with any epic stories I will post :)

11. Totally epic. Except if you're a noob, don't try it.

12. Swimming is so fun i did it when i smoked at some lake thing with my buds

13. If your a pot head chances are you do most things baked, not really discussion worthy.

14. Swimming is fun, but like racing or playing physically strenuous swimming games is not fun....I generally don't like to do anything physically strenuous while high anyway

15. Just make sure you wait 30 minutes after you eat.

lawl

16. wouldnt the cold water kill your high?
    i also want to go swimming baked one day.

17. I did it with like 8 other friends and it was fun as shit. Dunno if i'd recommend it thou hahaha

18. Swimming is amazing when you are high. It's a completely different world.

19. Bro... Best idea ever....

20. Okay, so back from the pool, and all I can say is

HOLY FUCK!!!!

First I spent like half an hour in the hot tub; havin some deep fucking thoughts
    Swam in the lane pool and stared at the ground
    Munched at MuchoBurrito

Holly fuck man!!!