Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swimming High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IheartBrownies, May 28, 2011.

1. #21 Mason420, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We'll actually :rolleyes:
    lol in high school I used to get Stiggaty ,, well I wouldn't forget how to walk, I would just misplace my step every now and again lol!

2. ehhh doesn't sound that appealing to me.

3. Well no, but it's harder, like parts of your body feel heavier than they should, but I think I'll try but stay out of the 5ft+ plus for the first time.

4. Idk about the myth thing...

I usually take a shower when my high is dying down and it gets me back into normal

5. It's actually really relaxing on a hot day. I love swimming stoned, pretty trippy.

6. #26 BlueDreamsKILLA, May 28, 2011
    Haha well I doubt you'll drown or anything. If you do begin to drown (highly doubt it tho) the adrenaline will kick in and sober you up, and then you'll realize you're on the 3 ft area haha

7. I did that too, about 2 summers ago. What a crazy feeling, I couldn't get over the fact that I was floating around in a giant body of water. Its also kinda freaky not being able to see whats in the water when its dark

8. Okay heres what I want you to do. This is what me and my friends do. I have a pond, and we take a gallon jug into the water and cut off the bottom and but a bowl in the lid of the jug, and make a gravity bong out of it. Its the coolest thing ever, and going underwater doesnt kill your high, which i always thought it would. But nope. I suggest it to anyone whose been achin' a good ol Swimmin smoke sesh.

9. forget how to swim? i hate dumbass people grow up WDF... you just want attention go talk to mommy

10. As long as you aren't surfin 10 foot waves... (tough times... *sighs*)

You will do juust fine :]

11. I can't wait to head down to the beach this summer. I'm already prepared to pay the hotel fines and everything. :cool:

Blazin. It. Up.

All I gotta say

12. #32 TooLegit2Quit, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsZKrctSDaw]YouTube - Jurassic 5 - What's Golden[/ame]

13. #33 Mason420, May 28, 2011
    Yeah bro, it got dark because I was swimming for so long.. I started to convince myself that there was like something under the water idk.. mad CEVs underwater :hippie:

14. Ur a fucking idiot.

15. Wow didnt even read the entire OP, lol no, U nowhere near forget how to swim. I swim better in fact. Idk, my body just moves more freely wen im high. And I also shave my body hair to be more aerodynamic.

16. Haha ok I was just making sure haha, I haven't tried it, I'll try it sometime in the next couple of weeks and post my experience here.