Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Swimming High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IheartBrownies, May 28, 2011.

1. Summertime is just around the corner, so I'll be around water a lot more often now. I was wondering if anyone had experience with smoking before going to the pool or beach. I'm scared that I'll like forget how to swim and drown? I'm a good swimmer, but I'm not sure how being high will affect that.

2. Haha as long as you don't get completely fucked up you should be fine

3. It isn't Lucy.

4. Am I supposed to know what that means?

5. Swimming high feels great, you'll be more then fine.

6. never tried it...sounds like a plan! :cool:

7. I swam on acid not too long ago, only a hit though .. But anyways.. Swimming high is awesome.. As long as you know how to swim,.. Lol .. :hello:

8. If you know how to swim, and are worried about not being able to swim blazed, then there is nothing to be worried aboout, you will know at the time (in the water) as it will be the primal instict in your head (to stay afloat (as you have swam in the past!!!) )

EDIT: My main point is: you will not forget how to swim!!!

9. I've been swimming drunk, high, tripping, rolling, nodding etc. I've never forgot how to swim and it was quite enjoyable for the most part.

10. swimming high is the shit, it feels amazing, especially in a warm pool/ warm beach with waves.

i recommend it to everyone :smoke:

11. I just went swimming actually, Toked up on some Lemon Sour Diesel and some QWISO hash right before. Its very enjoyable.:)

12. Swimming is cool, but you can find me in the hot-tub with the jets on high.

13. Wont the cold water destroy the high?

14. Haha apparently not.

15. #15 Mason420, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's a myth I would go surfing high in the cold and still be high as he'll surfing :D

16. It feels like you're floating on a cloud, next to some waves. It's chill.

17. #17 BlueDreamsKILLA, May 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha nah dude you'll be fine, it's actually quite relaxing. I mean, do you forget how to walk when you're high? Lol

18. The true question is, does swimming while high, WHILE naked feel good?

19. Swimming naked always feels good

20. Yes. Add in an ice cream cone and you're golden.