swimming high?

Discussion in 'General' started by M3thod Man, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Anyone ever been swimming/in a hot tub while baked? my friend suggested and it sounds pretty damn fun.

2. I think there use to be a dude here who always got baked before swimming practice.

I haven't had the pleasure to try it, but i'm sure its like taking a shower but 5x better.

3. [quote name='"Madian"']I think there use to be a dude here who always got baked before swimming practice.

I haven't had the pleasure to try it, but i'm sure its like taking a shower but 5x better.[/quote]

Michael Phelps posts on Grasscity?

4. Loool nice :D

5. Going in the water makes my high go away. I don't care for it too much. Same with taking a shower, I'll smoke as soon as i get out.

6. something about swimming makes me sober up extreamly quick with weed and alcohol.

7. i only smoke and swim in the ocean

8. Lol that used happen to me all the time, but now i just smoke after to, i mean having a hot tum is cool n stuff, but it kills ur high

9. [quote name='"M3thod Man"']Anyone ever been swimming/in a hot tub while baked? my friend suggested and it sounds pretty damn fun.[/quote]

Its only the best thing in the world.
    Its even better with those eye goggles swimming with the fish and shit.
    Its epic

10. When I went surfing high once, it killed it immediately. The water was soooo cold, like 55 degrees(cold for California beach water temp), and I didn't have my wetsuit. I sobered up fast as fuck.

However when I swam faded in lake havasu, Arizona, it was the best thing ever. The combination of 120 degree weather and then 70 degree water was like a full body orgasm. It just depends on the conditions I guess.

11. If the water is a good temp then I stay high,but If its cold then its an insta-buzzkill

12. The water has to be a gooood temp, and when you jump in, just float :p

13. feelsgoodman

Kills my high though.

14. damn. never thought about it killing my high. prolly won't do it now. maybe just a hot tub