Swim Planted Their Germinated Seed, When Should Swim Water It?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by exiledhf, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Well SWIM just started growing and they planted their first seeds and they have not sprouted and so they watered it a few times. Should SWIM water their seeds before they sprout? If so, how much should SWIM water it in terms of mL? How should SWIM water them?

2. Don't use swim here, trust me ;)

3. Do you know the answer?

4. you should not smoke weed. You should stay out of this forum with your stupid ass trolling questions. You just said that you expected a seed to grow without watering it and you don't know why it did not sprout? GTFO!!!!!

go and get swim in here to ask..you are way to young to be online without a parent or guardian.

6. #6 turbotoke, Apr 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2014
    Someone who is most definitely you can find literally anything you need to know about growing through google search.

But to answer your question, yes you need to water your seed to make it grow, never thought I'd need to answer that question.

7. SWIM is not welcome here.

8. You guys are unwelcoming pricks. If you don't like the question then you don't have to answer it. The question was how much water.

9. If it's un-sprouted at least a gallon, maybe a gallon and a half. That should be almost enough to get it to sprout.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Water every half hour til it sprouts the double the watering frequency twice a month til flower, feed/water hourly in flower or when the pots are REALLY heavy, just do these things and they'll be SWIMming b4 you know it

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #11 vape2health, Apr 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2014
    Unwelcoming pricks? Just what the hell do you expect? You don't give any info about your grow. And it looks like you communicate in the third person. You have the right to go elsewhere, So use that right and go elsewhere.

12. Moisten your medium and put seed 1/2 in deep. (After germination of course). 3 or 4 days you should have a sprout. Spray 6 or 7 squirts from a mister bottle over it at first, not too much, just enough to keep it moist. (Quit with the SWIM shit, this server is based in the Netherlands, U.S. would have a hell of a time getting you hemmed up) NOT NEEDED, JUST ANNOYING.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #13 Doc-J, Apr 30, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
    You just need to keep the seed barely moist until it sprouts. Too much watering is bad. If the soil feels damp you should be good.