Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SweetTooth

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BigHat, Nov 27, 2008.

1. No pics but i picked up an 1/8th for 60 like normal, and i see it and at first was just in wonder of the smell, and they looks really fluffy. Then later on in the night me and a couple buds did like 3ish gravbongs and then a bubbler passed around and i felt amazing body/head high. Most likely the highest i have ever been. BTW Forgetting Sarah Marshall was halarious, watch it if you havent yet

2. This is exactly what it looked like

[​IMG]

3. This thread's pointless, man...

"I smoked Jack Herer last night I got really high"
    "Here's a pic I found of someone else's weed, but it looked like that"

Come on...

4. agreed. no offense man

5. I FUCKING LOVE SWEETTOOTH lol, best headie nugget i've had in a while. theres just something about smoking a joint that tastes like candy the entire time.

6. sarah fuckin marshall was awesome

''You have Jesus Christ between your thighs with a shorter beard''

7. yeah, I love sweet tooth.
    I was lucky to get some from Humboldt county out here in Maryland.

8. i had 2 8ths of that but wasnt a huge fan...was nice at first but then was just kinda a head buzz....