Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sweetest weekend =)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Boffin, Jun 12, 2005.

1. Friday our dealer comes round, measures us out a FAT half O... Stuffed a big jam jar and two of the nugs are huge. Then he smoked a joint of HIS weed with us. Such a dude. We blazed him a bowl in my big bong. Then he split, and after this it's hazy... Films were watched and joints were blazed, we did some killhits and smoked a blunt and filmed some bonghits but shoddily. Also ate..... a lot... Went to sleep, woke up the next day and toked some more, people we know and like came round... including a couple of moochers we don't know. We were like "that's so not cool but they say they'll throw down so meh..." then they were loud, annoying, mean to my dog for fuck's sake... And didn't throw down. So we told them to fuck off, pissed off our friend but meh they shouldn't have brought spongeage? Then six_shooter had to go home, Unholy and i did some tidying, barbequed which was the shit. Smoked a joint, said hi to my brother as he smoked a joint, smoked another joint, said hi to my brother smoking another joint, smoked another joint. Was crazy. Then went to sleep had some crazy high dreams... Smoked another joint pretty much to myself like half an hour ago. AWESOME weekend.

2. sounds good. cool dealer.

3. Hah, very nice, man. :smoke:

4. yeah cool dealer man but those munchers are the only bad thing i see cause if you say your gonna throw down then throw down and mean to your dog that is fucked up im the only one that can be mean to my dog cause i feed the mother fucker

5. Haha, One of thoose great weekens, Smoking n Chillin with friends.

6. hell yeh sounds quite like mine.

Friday i had to work til nine so i get off go home to change and grab some reefer and 2 pain killers, go to my friends house who is having a 'get together' drink a couple beers , take the pills and smoke a couple bowls with the stoners there, i felt good about blazing these 2 ppl out cause they have been waiting on there guy to pull through for awhile so i knew they would appreciate some dank nuggets went home around 1 rolled a nice personal dutch smoked it to the head watched some tv and passed out. yesterday i hang out with my dad for the majority of the day then last night do basically the same thing i did frieday except at a different friends house with more beer no pills and more pot haha, oh yeh and an XXL pizza at the end...good weekend for me, tonight should add to the sweetness.

:smoke:

7. Sounds like mine, haha.

Well last night my friends parents went out of town for a bob dylan concert, so we had a bunch of heads over and enough weed to roll 6 blunts, 5 joints, and 5 bowls along with some beer from a party across the street. Everyone elese went to sleep by 6 besides me and 2 of my friends so we go up to the waffle house at around 8 after playing super NES for 2 hours, i get dropped off back, wake my friend up, and he somehow magically cleans up the house in about 2 hours. Like there was honey dutch guts all over the place, cigarette ash and burn's, beer cans, cigarette boxes, papers, mad food, christmas decorations..... I got about 2 hours of sleep, woke up at 3, and was still blazed, and still am now.

8. fun... sounds like something i would do......

heres mine....wasnt to special

friday i went to my friends house at 2, we planned a beer pong tournament later that night, and after a party. he was also my partner, so we played a few games until 3 (warming up you know) any ways at 4 our other friend comes, picks us up, and decides he wants to smoke us out and buy beer for us...and drive us. so we smoked a few bowls and he decided he wanted some of that new energy drink and budweiser mix, called b to the e. i hate energy drink and am a loyal miller drinker, so it angers me to drink my enemys beer. but it wasnt my money so whatever. anyways, we meet up with our other friends who were hanging out in some section of an old abandoned park (hicks) smoke a few bowls there, leave with the original 3. go to the beer pong tournament. i kicked ass, we got to the finals but my friend choked in the last game and we lost the glory. then he had a lot more people over and we all got really drunk

saturday: i go over to the hicks house with another hick. we smoke all day and watch then rent finding neverland (sucked) and drank a few beers, not to fun.

today i just picked up an 1/8, and smoked a few bowls.

9. Sweet stories guys. I forgot to mention that all the while, my parents were in France so we had a fat 3 floor house and garden completely to me, my stoner friends, and my stoner brother. :D

10. Shiiiiiit.... that sounds good.