SweetASS game for folks bored!

Discussion in 'General' started by nushaganazad, Jan 18, 2008.

1. So if u go to ebaumsworld.com and go to games, then skill, then Castle Defence, its a sweet game that sooooo addicting but simple, then i rummaged around the net and found a game i played for 4 hours last night if anyone is interested in doing something in between posts its a blast here is the link
    '
    http://www.handdrawngames.com/

2. This is awesome. It's really similar to the ladder games in Starcraft. Ladder? Whatever the online games were in Starcraft, man it's been forever since I played that.

3. if u liked it, try the one i suggested on ebaumsworld, i think it may be even more fun. If u do it, build 3 blue towers in the middle of the first line that comes down and goes back up, upgrade them each once, then earn some money and build a green one at the corner of the line that comes back up and when it makes a right turn, if u upgrade it all the way it does the most damage of any other building and will shoot from that position and all away around the board. I cant get past level 116

4. I gotta bump this thread. I've been playing this game non-stop since yesterday. I beat medium, but I can't get hard. Ahhhh this game is awesome.

I played the one on ebaumsworld, it's pretty cool, but I like making my own path better.

5. dude i would see a doctor about that.

but yeah pretty cool game. i played easy and got 3446

6. I mean I can't beat it when it's hard.

I'm talking about a video game damnit!

:p