Sweet way to ask girl out?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KushOrDie, Sep 22, 2013.

1. My main man is havin some trouble tryin to ask this girl out, and he asked me for some advice. I have a girl, but there was really no "asking" her out. We just clicked. But anywho, he wants a "sweet way to ask her out" and I'm not really the creative type. I just spark up and wing it. So how bout it GC?

2. I don't know of a "sweet" way, just tell him to go up and talk to her. If that doesn't work, see above ^

3. I'm thinking outside the box here man. You did say sweet.

Attached Files:

4. Anything he does better not be over the phone in any way. No self respecting girl would date a guy who asked her out over the phone

5. AY BITCH U WANT SOME DICK

6. Unfortunately, these will be the best you get out of GC for the most part for a question like this ^ haha, besides IIIIIIIII or w/e the fuck it is.

7. Not sure how "sweet" they are, but some semi memorable and or semi creative. (Totally cliche but people like for some reason some times) 

Bake a cake/brownie/special brownies/what have you and have the question in the frosting. 
    Go to a pizza place and spell it out in sausage or something. (Date me? GF?)
    Draw it on a poster, include any pics of them. (Tape favorite candies on the poster.)
    Is she thinking about painting a room? (Paint it on the wall in the colors she was thinking about.) 
    Do a scavenger hunt. 
    Soap or bleach on the sidewalk. 

Hope that gives some kind of idea. 

Damn... I wouldn't even go through that much trouble when asking a bitch to marry me. Good ideas.

9. if you're 18+ it's just kind of implied if she's your girlfriend or not

unless you're talking about asking to go on a date?

10. honestly he should just ask her if he doesnt know her all that well bc otherwise he will come off creepy and trying to hard

11. Don't overthink OP, just do. If he seems hesitant, tell him it worked for you. Then finger your girl in front of him. That might give him that little bit of courage he needs.

12. Tell him to give her a gram in a baggie with a note inside like "wanna go out?" or something.

13. That's the perfect answer.